BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Extreme Shine. Supreme Creaminess. Ultra-hydrating Argan Oil & Omega 3.

Discover our richest shine indulgence for your lips. New Colour Riche® Le Gloss is infused with ultra-hydrating Omega 3, protective Vitamin E, and Argan Oil for our richest shine experience yet. Wear alone or over your favorite shade of Colour Riche® Lipcolour to customize your look.

Available in 16 sensual shades from our deepest plum to crystal clear.

• Acid Triglyceride

• Is this brand super moisturizing and does it have color s...2 Answers
  • Is this a sticky gloss?3 Answers
Karen A.
Hollywood, FL
I bought one of these to give them a try , I love the color and how it looks when you first apply it but 5 minutes after when i went to talk my lips got kinda stuck together and so sticky !! something i hate .
Judy M.
Benton, AR
Beautiful color selection and highly pigmented. Looks very pretty on the lips. Good staying power, but extremely sticky. Great for photos or short term wear but definitely not something I can wear all day. Very difficult to touch up as well.
Coleen K.
Clarksburg, WV
I love this color for Fall, and it's an affordable brand that can be purchases at just about any store, whether grocery or pharmacy. It's smooth, not sticky, and applies well.
Dinah F.
Fullerton, CA
I am not a lip gloss user but fell completely for these lip glosses! i was so surprised that it stayed on so well and gave me such a shimmery shiny pouty mouth! i love them!
Crystal M.
Coconut Creek, FL
I enjoy using this product. It's smooth and I love the little glitters mixed into the color. The only thing I don't like about it is that it bleeds when hot outside and gets all over your lips...
Melissa H.
This is not my favorite gloss. It's sticky, the colors don't last, and I hate the applicator. There are much better glosses on the market that have better staying power, aren't sticky, and go on much smoothr than this one.
Elizabeth S.
Cullman, AL
I love this brand. It does stay on for a good while. Don't know if it actually stays on for 8 hours. but i still love this lip gloss. I use pretty much all the time .
Coraima P.
San Bernardino, CA
I use the Naturally Nude tint and I love it! It offers a light shine and intense and healthy hydration for my daily lip care. I do not wear any make up and this helps me maintain my youthful lips. I only wish that it contained some sun protection factor.
Irene D.
Sacramento, CA
I like how pigmented the gloss is it almost goes on like a lipstick high shine and the applicator is soft with a little hole in the middle scent isn't bad either
Cristina C.
Cicero , IL
I like this lip gloss the colors are nice and it stays on for a decent amount of time especial for the price you pay. It does get a little sticky which is kind of annoying but its not too bad.
Nikki H.
Bakersfield , CA
Is this a sticky gloss?
Sarah E.
What is the longest wear you have gotten out of this gloss?
Vonda A.
Royalton, KY
No this isn't sticky, but I wouldn't buy it. This product need some new colors.
Nikki J.
Dallas, GA
Is this brand super moisturizing and does it have color stay?
Gabrielle D.
Clinton, NY
I have been looking for a lip gloss that is not sticky and stays on well. What is this one like? I love the color and am curious.