BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Create, Re-create Your Color Obsession. 3 Finishes, 8 Shades. Infinite Possibilities. Contour lips, create an ombre effect, or customize your lip color with our multi-color, multi-finish lip palette. Expertly curated colors with 3 unique finishes: Cream lipstick, Matte lipstick and Highlighter. Available in 3 palettes: pink, plum and nude.

Ethylhexyl Palmitate Polyethylene Hydrogenated Polyisobutene Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer Phenyl Trimethicone Silica Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate Diisostearyl Malate Ozokerite Nylon-12 Bis-diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2 Disteardimonium Hectorite Caprylyl Glycol Tocopheryl Acetate Propylene Carbonate Zinc Pca Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate Alumina Tin Oxide Aqua / Water / Eau Calcium Sodium Borosilicate Tocopherol Mica CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide CI 45410 / Red 28 Lake CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides CI 15850 / Red 7 Lake CI 15850 / Red 6 CI 771

• What do you think of this loreal palette?7 Answers
  • I've been looking for a good eye palette.. I was so close...20 Answers
  • The colours look beautiful! Do they wear well?3 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Colour Riche® La Palette Lip
  • "This is such a beautiful lip palette! I thought the colors were gorgeous and highly pigmented. The shades were definitely a variety of finishes and colors, which was really nice to see. The only problem with this type of product is that it isn't the kind of lipstick I would just throw in my purse because of the size. Even still, I love the easy brush applicator and how smoothly it goes on. The texture is very creamy. :) It doesn't dry out my lips at all either. Definitely a nice lip palette I get a lot of use out of. :)" in 7 reviews
  • "This is a gorgeous palette. The shades themselves are stunning and are easy to apply. The palette itself is not too huge so it can easily fit into a purse if you needed to take it on the go and then you've got great color options. I applied too much force to the top of mine in a bag while traveling and the top cracked but I really don't think it would have happened easily otherwise and it doesn't bother me or impair my use of this. Really like this. " in 5 reviews
Nakey W.
polson
Review for: Nude more...
I absolutely love light tones lip palettes and the packaging is very beautiful the way theses colors look my lips with my skin tone it amazing it’s a long lasting product would recommend to other make up lovers
Sarah B.
East Boston, MA
I have the product in the first photo, the  L'Oréal Paris Colour Riche® La Palette Lip  and I absolutely love it. The only thing is that it is expensive for L'Oreal, about $16 at CVS. The formula is very smooth and goes on with a medium pigmentation. I love that it stays on for a long time, and is not sticky. I have a really hard time finding a lip color that I like on me and this is great because I can blend a few together to get what I want! (:
Emily L.
Greendale, WI
Review for: Plum more...
Mine has been very well loved....great variety of colors, I especially love the one glittery shade! Great for traveling and having a variety of colors to chose from on the go. Very versatile
Kirsten O.
I got the purple version of this palette as a gift and I was very intimidated at first but the pigmentation is amazing! And the brush they include is great and easy to use. This would be 5 stars from me if I would’ve gotten the nude palette because I would use that more often. But hey, Barbie pink lips are needed every once in awhile.
Alyssa B.
This Lip Palette made by Loreal is beautiful!

I love all of the shades of pink and red that come with the palette. They can be used to create so many different looks - a very nice range and variety of colors. I was pretty impressed by the pigment of these colors! Luckily I didn't find any of them drying at all personally. They are not necessarily hydrating, but they did not dry out my lips throughout the day. The colors do have a finish more on the glossy side, they are not really matte colors. While I do love the colors, I didn't find they lasted as long as I hoped for. I wish they were a lot more long-lasting. Since this is a palette, it's not as easy to carry around in your purse as opposed to a lipstick. But I still love this palette and would definitely recommend it because of the nice variety of shades. :)
Auguste P.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is my favorite Lip Palette! Colors are very nice and you can mix them and create even more shades! The price is very affordable for so many colors! I wouldn’t say it is long lasting, especially if you eat or drink, but don’t see a problem here.
Binish Q.
USA
I love lipsticks in a palette because I can easily travel with it! This however, was not a lip palette that worked well for me. The colors were too sheer and even with multiple layers had no depth. It transferred so easily! By the time I was ready, the lipstick was half gone. Great idea, not so great formula.
Hailey M.
Purchased at: Walgreens
So creamy and pigmented you could mix colors and use them as lip liners with a lip brush! Recommend to anyone who wants a little of everything! Colors are a great selection for all skin tones! Some I absolute love and others I care less but that’s what makes this pallet great for anyone!!
Valentina C.
Gainesville , GA
When I first saw this at Walmart I was very skeptical about it and I wasn’t really using I was so used to using of lipstick matches getting it from the pallet the lip palette but I love the colors I love the nudes I definitely recommend recommend it to everybody that’s trying to buy it
jessica E.
Chelsea, MA
I didn’t really like it the colors wouldn’t show on my lips I didn’t like the brush it came with and it just all in general wasn’t what I expected I actually gave it to my daughter since the colors didn’t show so she can play with it I would not buy it again or recommend it
Kassandra K.
Aiea, HI
I've been looking for a good eye palette.. I was so close to picking one of these up but wasn't sure how pigmented they looked on. Also I live in Hawaii so there's A LOT of moisture in the air and makeup will just wear off.. so my questions are how long does it stay on and how do the colors look when they are on? Let me know! Aloha☺️
Krystel N.
What do you think of this loreal palette?
Michele S.
Berlin, CT
I have been dying to try this lip palette by Loreal and wanted to know how pigmented the colors are? Thanks for your input!
Faith P.
Wilson, NC
What do you like about this palette?
Aaminah A.
The colours look beautiful! Do they wear well?