BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

LIMITED EDITION!!

Buy on Amazon
Becca L.
I only use this product on my T zone because it tends to dry out my cheeks. 4 ounces is a crazy amount of product for a moisturizer. I've had this item for probably way too long. The scent is weird but the packaging is nice and convenient. I would probably opt for a different product in the future.
Corinne M.
Really pretty color. Creamy and smooth application, this has more of a wet look. (They also make Le Matte for a matte look). My only concern is the wear time. I wore this to work today and it had pretty much worn off after a few hours. It seems like I am going to burn through this pretty quickly so at $11 a tube that is a bit disappointing. But I love the color and the softness. It is not drying on the lips at all.
Gabrielle P.
Keystone Heights
I have three of these. I noticed the darker the color it wasn't opaque.  Other than that it is build able and long wear.