BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Colour Riche eyeshadow palette by L'Oreal Set of ten nude shades Case contains mirror for easy application Twin-ended eyeshadow brush for flawless results Create timeless nude looks for any occasion see more...

• How's the pigmentation and are the been able ?Be the first to answer!
  • How's the pigmentation on these and are they blend able ?1 Answers
  • How much does it cost and is it better then high in platted and how...1 Answers
Buy on HQhair.com*
Laura S.
Laura S.
Greenwich, NY
I use this palette every day and love the colors offered. I purchased it from Target a few months ago, and it's still going strong. This eye shadow is very easy to use and stays on all day and night. I would certainly buy this product again, but do not see the need to in the near future, as it has lasted a while, and will continue to do so.
Alesandra W.
Alesandra W.
Saint Johns, FL
Good packaging. The colors are gorgeous and pigmented, but that means a ton of fallout! Shadows are pretty blendable, but not the best I've ever seen. Like the Naked3, all of the colors are just a bit too similar for my taste, and end up creating not an ideal eye look.
Leigh L.
Leigh L.
Brenham, TX
This is a great palette. Lots of choices! I don't use all of the colors, maybe 80%. I like that i have so many options in one container. I could do without 3 colors and make the case smaller. But over all, the product applies well and it stays for a long time.
Valerie R.
Valerie R.
I have bothe the rose and the beige palettes. They are great quality eyeshadow and they have so many colors in each palettes they looks you can create are endless. Definitely worth the money. I would suggest these two palettes to anyone. Perfect great quality
Norma G.
Norma G.
Tucson, Az
I really like these palete, they do have some fallout but overall easy to work with , easy to blend and the matte shades are beautiful. I got it at ulta for about 10dlls with one of their promotions so if you want to get your hands on it just wait for a sale
Mariangeli P.
Mariangeli P.
Doral, FL
Good packaging. The colors are beautiful and pigmented, but that means a lot of rain! Shadows are very combinable, but not the best I've ever seen. Like the Naked3, all colors are a bit too similar for my taste, and end up not create a look ideal eye.
Sue Z.
Sue Z.
Buffalo, NY
Nice pigmentation for a drugstore palette, good color range and staying power and nice mix of matte and shimmers. The included brush is a bit flimsy for me, but the packaging is solid. I purchased it at my local supermarket for $14.99.
Elizabeth W.
Elizabeth W.
I like the colors, however they are not that pigmented if you are using a brush. I find myself trying to use one shade multiple times to get any color.
Nikoo S.
Nikoo S.
Los Angeles, CA
Luxury product. High price but great quality and pigmentation. They last long enough
paola a.
paola a.
Kissimmee, FL
I love the colors but it's not the greatest. Don't last long very light and
Saffron J.
Saffron J.
I've been looking for a nude pallet for a while now. This has been recommended and I've been wondering if I should get it or not? Is it worth the money?
Lily P.
How's the pigmentation on these and are they blend able ?
Kendra j.
Kendra j.
mattoon IL
How much does it cost and is it better then high in platted and how well does it blend
Lily P.
How's the pigmentation and are the been able ?