BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Master the art of nude. Inspirited by make up designer 'must have' palettes, everything you need to master the art of nude Eyeshadow. Nude master-class looks exclusively designed for each palette. Recreate in 4 easy steps or craft your own eye look. 3 shadow finishes: shimmery satin, buttery matte, and lustrous sheens in 10 highly pigmented shades curated to blend harmoniously for endless looks. Eye-Designer brush and mirror for effortless application.

L'Oréal Paris Colour Riche Eyeshadow La Palette Nude
  • "They apply smoothly, and blend well (I normally use my own eyeshadow brushes, but I have used the one that comes with it, and it's great for the crease." in 1 review
  • "wearing this you wouldnt think it would be a drug store product At all." in 1 review
  • "This is easily the best drug store palette on the market!" in 1 review
Norbeliss M.
Norbeliss M.
Review for: Nude 01
This is an excellent nude collection of shadows. The colors are beautiful and flattering and would work for most skin types. For my skin color (medium beige/NC 25 or NC 30) it’s a very wearable every day palette and I mostly wear it to work and on the weekends but can still create some smokier effects with the darker shades.

There is a nice combination of matte and shimmer shadows (more shimmer than matte) that come in mostly warm tones. The shimmer is very wearable, catches and reflects a bit of light but doesn't give a metallic effect. Usually, a palette is completely warm or neutral or cool. I like the mix and this one palette does almost everything from highlight, to medium blending, to shading. But overall this is a very enjoyable palette that is easy to use and easy on the wallet. I've used this only a couple time this week since it's spring/summer where I'm at. I've been using the Nude 1 every day so far and prefer the two middle blending tones in the Nude 1 over anything I previously own (MUG and MAC). At this price, I don't mind tossing one of these palettes into my gym bag for on the go.
Livy V.
Livy V.
Glendale, AZ
Review for: Nude 01
I am not very bold when it comes to my eye make up. I wear for a subtle/more natural look. So this palette was perfect for the looks I want to achieve. Also it is similar to the Naked palette, minus the heft price tag! >_< I purchased the L'Oreal La Palette for around $15, which is not a bad deal. Seeing that the color pay off is quite nice. Smooth texture and easy to blend. :) Although my face was greeted with a lot of fall out as well. Also after 4 hours of wear the shadows wore off my eyes. (To be fair I did apply the shadows without primer.) Which was a bummer for me since, I honestly just like to give my eyes quick dust for an instant pick me up. Especially if I am looking awfully ill looking, but that is just me. With primer it held out a lot longer of course. :) For the price I paid I believe it is a good buy. Perfect for beginners. The packaging is lovely too, so sleek. Worth recommending.
Jamie Rose S.
Jamie Rose S.
Review for: Nude 01
I bought two of these palettes in nude 1 and 2 on a buy one get one half sale at Walgreens. I'd heard rave reviews on YouTube comparing them to the naked palettes, so I decided to give them a try, but I was sadly disappointed by the poor quality of the shadows. Not only were the shadows chalky, but they were hard to work with due to the powdery consistency that caused so much pick up that it makes it nearly impossible to achieve a decent eyeshadow look. The brush that came with it is honestly the only part of the palette that I liked because it works well for applying shadow under the eye. If you're hoping for an urban decay naked palette dupe, this definitely isn't it and you'll likely be disappointed. But everyone has their own standards, so to each his own.
Larissa L.
Larissa L.
Great falls , Mt
Review for: Nude 01
Let me start off by saying I use this daily. It is my go-to for a daily shadow look. However, I do have a problem with the pigment. The colors are beautiful, don't get me wrong, but it takes layers and layers to get rich color. The shimmery quality to some of the darker shades is lovely, however after layering and blending about 20 times I get a little sick of looking at it, well not that sick, it's still beautiful. I've just used different eye shadow brands with better pigment so I know what I'm missing. Like I said though, I still use it everyday and that's the one thing I don't like. The packaging is really cute and easy to use. I use the mirror daily too.
Kaila B.
Kaila B.
Review for: Nude 01
There are 10 shades in total. 3 of them are true mattes and 7 have some shimmer. I can tell you that the shimmer ones don't show a lot of shimmer at all, they actually give off more of a metallic look than anything. They're all pretty pigmented but the lighter shades are not quite as pigmented as the darker ones. They're so easy to blend! They feel like silk and honestly this is probably one of the best palettes I've ever purchased! I do not buy high end eyeshadow palettes because I'd rather spend 5-20 on drugstore than 30-60 on high end. I love this palette and I use it daily, you can make so many looks with it :) hope this was helpful!
Bianca M.
Bianca M.
El Paso, TX
Review for: Nude 01
I recently bought this palette about two months ago and all I can say is that it is a decent eyeshadow palette to add to your drug store collection. It could definitely be a dupe for one of the NAKED palettes. However the eyeshadows that this palette contains are not as pigmented especially the light colors, you would have to do apply about 3 applications for it to stand out. For the most part this palette contains a variety of nudes, four of them are shimmery and the rest are matte. Honestly it had pretty nice colors that you can to crate a number of eye looks. Definitely would recommend to a friend looking for an affordable palette.
Ashley Z.
Ashley Z.
Orion, MI
Review for: Nude 01
You'll find at least one color in this palette that will become a go-to. At about $15, this is a good deal if you use most or all of the colors, but as I ended up using only two all the time and "spicing it up" occasionally with a few others, I don't feel like I'm getting a good bang for my buck. Especially since I bought both nude palettes and don't use ANY of the colors in II.

The colors look great layered on with a smokey look and I will usually apply with a damp brush to get more pigment. But midday, the shadow does all pool in my crease and I end up losing the effect after I have to swipe a tissue over the collection on my lid.
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Lynchburg, VA
Review for: Nude 01
I wanted to love this palette so much but I just couldn't. :( I've had it for about two years and I've tried to use it quite a bit during that time. The color payoff just isn't there. A finger swatch looks good but when you try to put it on the eyelid, it just doesn't really show up. That is basically for every shade too. Even with a shadow primer, it just doesn't show up. I would definitely recommend investing in a palette such as the Lorac Pro or the Too Faced Chocolate Bar as the quality is SO much better (and the little more expensive price tag is so worth it!).
Meredith C.
Meredith C.
Minneapolis , MN
Review for: Nude 01
I love this palette! I had one of the Urban Decay Naked palettes for a while but ended up liking this drug store purchase way more. The colors are mostly matte with some shimmery ones. All the colors are easy to build and I love that the shimmery colors are not sparkly, I can't stand sparkles on my face. Each shadow is labeled a different number and the back of the palette has really easy to follow makeup looks you can try. Out of all the palettes I've used this is my favorite so far. I think it only cost around 20 dollars, so it's a really good deal.
Esther B.
Esther B.
Dover Foxcroft, ME
Review for: Nude 01
This palette is actually pretty great! I picked up both la palette nude 1 and 2, and I find myself reaching for them more and more. They're not overly powdery, and blend well. The price is great, too, considering what most palettes of that size cost. I picked both of mine up while there was a buy one get one 50 at ulta, plus I had points, so they weren't too expensive. I think it's definitely worth it if you're looking to either get into a palette but you don't want to spend too much, or if you're just looking for a nice drugstore alternative.
Yvonne H.
Yvonne H.
Huntsville, AL
Are the shadows long lasting? Should I use a primer with them?
Tina S.
Tina S.
Cleveland, OH
I'm not about to go out and spend too much money on eyeshadow that I rarely use but I love Nude Palettes! I want to know how well this works for doing smokey eyes, and how well the coverage is?
Gea M.
Gea M.
New Britain, CT
How would you say this pallet compares to Urban Decay? The colors seem similar to one of their pallets. Do the colors go on true to the colors seen?
Yesenia G.
Yesenia G.
Aztec, NM
Matt or Shimmers?
Monica F.
Monica F.
Monrovia, California
This palette looks great for everyday makeup but how is the pigment? Are all these true matte's or doe some contain a bit of shimmer? Do they blend well?