L'Oréal Paris Colour Riche Eye Shadow

$3.99 on ULTA
4.0% CASHBACK
SHOP NOW
*4 other buying options

Discover three statement collections to inspire endless must-have looks. Color riche eye shadow offers expertly coordinated compacts with shades to be worn alone for simple looks or all together for complex looks. Impact guaranteed with these crease-resistant compacts that last all day.

I really want the 213 Love to Hate Me, but I have never used this brand at all. Is the pigment decent or amazing? I want it for a special night out, but will I regret it?
Can you use this to create a smokey eye look ?
How pigmented are these?
Start your review of L'Oréal Paris Colour Riche Eye Shadow!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I love the blue and purple. It would be a great time to wear them around mardi gras. I love the glittery gold also.” in 3 reviews
Dubai
I really liked this eyeshadow until it just broke to tiny pieces when I was traveling. Weird that none of the other products in my vanity were damaged even a bit. Unfortunately had to throw the entire pallet in the bin.
Soliman, Nabeul
L'Oréal Paris Colour Riche Eye Shadow uploaded by Ons D.
L'Oréal Paris Colour Riche Eye Shadow uploaded by Ons D.
I love this product for many reasons.. For starters, putting different shades of same colour and a white one is perfect combination for smokey eye, i love the quality of this product, it stays on for so long i mean the eyeshadow does not fall out even after a long busy day it doesn't break apart that got me impressed to be honest 😍 #eyeshadow #makeup #loréal
I bought the Cupa Joe quad a few months ago, and it's been in my "everyday" makeup bag every since. The neutral brown colours are perfect for a more natural look, but could also be used as a transition shade with brighter/more intense colours. The highlight colour is a little chalky, but nothing that can't be fixed with a good eyeshadow base and some setting spray.
Toronto, ON
I have the quad in Cupa Joe and I really love the shades. I'm a big taupe/neutral kind of girl when it comes to shadows, so the quad was right down my alley. Also I haven't tried L'oreal shadows yet, so all came together. The pigmentation could be a bit better, yes, but I still find it a really loved quad! I also like the formula a lot.
I only have 2 shades, the neutral/golds in "Because I'm worth it" and the blue in "Skinny jean" I really like the blue and the pigments are nice but the golds were so hard to apply and get colour on. They were kind of hard to blend as they had some some "smearing" for me. They were ok
High River
It as great for my first eye shadow palette. It gave me intructions on what to do. The packaging was simple and small. My eye color is brown so I stuck to purple, grey and brown shades. It it great for beginners or people who do simple make up. I would definitely recommend
Magog, QC
I thought the new packagings were really cute but the shadows itself was underwhelming for me. Barely pigmented, even with an eyeshadow base, i was not able to work with this and really like it. Overall not a bad product but i prefer more pigmented shadows
Edmonton, AB
L'Oréal Paris Colour Riche Eye Shadow uploaded by Tanya N.
The colours in the palette are gorgeous. They take a bit to build up but the look it gives is stunning! The shadows are a bit small in the pan and have a bit of fallout but otherwise beautiful colour scheme!
Montreal, QC
I love these eye shadows. I own many different colors and they're all very pigmented and last all day. I love they're size because they fit anywhere and have enough colors to make a a few eyeshadow looks.
Halifax, NS
I'm usually quite impressed with Loreal makeup, and I've tried a couple of the other colours from these quads. These are colours I use almost everyday, and honestly, I quite like it. It would be nice if they were matte, but hey, I'll live.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...