BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Discover three statement collections to inspire endless must-have looks. Color riche eye shadow offers expertly coordinated compacts with shades to be worn alone for simple looks or all together for complex looks. Impact guaranteed with these crease-resistant compacts that last all day.

• I really want the 213 Love to Hate Me, but I have never used this...1 Answers
  • How pigmented are these? 2 Answers
  • Can you use this to create a smokey eye look ?1 Answers
Chloe V.
Decently pigmented. Love how it shows you which colors go where so each pallet can be a different look. I own "smokey eyes sophisticated angel", "brazen bolds shopping spree", and "brazen bolds Hollywood icon". My fav is "shopping spree" because it has both dark & light colors in it, and also some shimmer.
brandi k.
Cheyenne, WY
I love how this product shows you where to put it. It makes it very easy in the morning to get my face pretty. Very reasonable price for this amzing product. I wish they would have had a bronze color . I would recommend this products to anyone who needs help in the morning.
Jessica H.
I found this pallet in Cookies & Cream and I love it! It's got all the colors I need-I was looking for a black shadow for eyeliner (luckily I couldn't find one by itself and stumbled upon this.) It stays on all day and I found its very easy to blend and apply.
Amber S.
Fort Stewart, GA
Beautiful colors, but almost every shadow is extremely glittery and they're very sheer. There is also a problem with fallout. Definitely worth picking up if you have a coupon or if they're on sale, you can get some nice looks out of these with some extra time.
kristina n.
I got this pallet on super sale so I wasn't very upset when I discover that is not that good at all. The colors are absolutely beautiful, but they don't blend well and it doesn't stick to the eye that much. It is hard to get beautiful effect. Too much glitter
Abby S.
Pickerington, OH
Love this eye shadow. Had a great color to compliment my eyes, wears well, and is convent. I like having the base, highlighter and accent color all in the same pallet. I use this almost every day. Great investment, especially since I found mine on clearance.
Caeli D.
This eye shadow is amazing! I need to go back and get more of them. I have the shades in romance for rose. So beautiful!!! This shadow is buttery and long lasting. Blends like a dream. Cant get over the quality! This is a must have
Lana K.
Locust Valley, NY
All you need for the perfect smoky eyes. Staying power and lasting with eye shadow primer are great. Great price and easy to find in the pharmacy.plus you can find the tutorial for smoky eyes right at the back, very very helpful.
Jenna P.
Lombard, IL
I have this in "snooze addict" and I was really hoping for more. It's barely pigmented and I don't notice a difference when I'm wearing it. I use the highlight shade on its own once in a while but overall I wouldn't buy it again.
Gianna C.
I absolutely love this eyshadow palette thing. I bought it at target and it is very affordable. it has a nice presentation and i use it all the time. They are all matte colors and very pigmented. I would definitely buy it again.
Keeley P.
Mallory, WV
How pigmented are these?
Skyy S.
Lexington, KY
I really want the 213 Love to Hate Me, but I have never used this brand at all. Is the pigment decent or amazing? I want it for a special night out, but will I regret it?
Michelle  D.
Fort Hood, TX
Is this a good shadow to do a shadow effect with?
Jeslaine C.
Richland , WA
How pigmented is this eye shadow? Also, does it come in any other colors?
Melanie B.
S Richmond Hl, NY
Can you use this to create a smokey eye look ?