BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Discover three statement collections to inspire endless must-have looks. Color riche eye shadow offers expertly coordinated compacts with shades to be worn alone for simple looks or all together for complex looks. Impact guaranteed with these crease-resistant compacts that last all day.

• I really want the 213 Love to Hate Me, but I have never used this...1 Answers
  • How pigmented are these? 2 Answers
  • Can you use this to create a smokey eye look ?1 Answers
christine v.
Dothan, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wet N Wild False Lashes - Shredding the Fringe not only are these lashes my fav because they are thick and full but they only set me back $1. Yeah thats right. 1 dollar!!! Maybelline Eye Studio Master Precise Ink Liner my favorite eyeliner as of right now. Stays put all day long even after sweating. :)
Khristan L.
Muldrow
It’s an awesome product. I absolutely love the color combo!!i specifically like the purple shadow because it’s my favorite color and to me purple goes with everything
Guadalupe G.
I purchased 3 of these at the 99 cents store. I have Cupa Joe, because I'm worth it!, and army brat. They each contain 4 shadows and they aren't the most pigmented, but they are gorgeous shades when you build them up. I have gotten some very nice looks out of them. I paid a dollar for each, which is why I don't mind working a bit more to get color payoff, but if I had paid full price I would have been dissapointed.
Blair C.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This eyeshadow is ok. I have green eyes so
It's not the best for my eye color. The colors are very shimmery. With the right outfit and attitude, this eyeshadow can look really good! I love how it gives you a description of where to put each color on the back. I would love to try this in another color for green eyes!
Heidy B.
Washington, DC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I actually love the skinny jeans palette, the pigmentation is amazing as well as the duration, it makes amazing looks, the only thing I'll say is that you cannot play a lot with because is very into the blue side, but is amazing if you're looking for a nice smiley blue eyes :) I'm adding a photo of a client on which I used this palette
Allison R.
Liverpool
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had high hopes for this, but it didn't quite meet my expectations. The darker colors look great and show up well, but the lighter colors don't show up very well. I have to use much more of those in order for them to show up. Also, the application brush feels kind of abrasive (although to be fair, I have sort of sensitive skin), so I've taken to applying it with my finger instead.
Keriann H.
Mason City, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I didn't think this could possibly be as easy as it sounded, but it was! I'm terrible at makeup, and even I could handle this. Literally one swipe on the pallet, then one on my eye, and I was good to go! I would definitely buy this again and recommend it to others.
Carrie V.
Ashtabula, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
i have this in the rose and purple shades i really like the colors but i wish that it would show up better. The price is cheap compared to sephora but i guess you get what you pay for.
Christianne S.
Brunswick, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
We had to buy this for my daughters stage makeup for dance and I really ended up liking it quite a bit. Nice variety of colors that all work great together. Very pretty shimmer. Pretty well pigmented for a drug store brand with decent staying power.
Lala B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really don't like this product because the colors aren't pigmented as they look. The colors are shimmery but don't get much product into the brush. I wouldn't recommend this product unless you like your eyeshadow in a low color then go for it.
Keeley P.
Mallory, WV
How pigmented are these?
Skyy S.
Lexington, KY
I really want the 213 Love to Hate Me, but I have never used this brand at all. Is the pigment decent or amazing? I want it for a special night out, but will I regret it?
Melanie B.
S Richmond Hl, NY
Can you use this to create a smokey eye look ?
Jeslaine C.
Richland , WA
How pigmented is this eye shadow? Also, does it come in any other colors?
Michelle  D.
Fort Hood, TX
Is this a good shadow to do a shadow effect with?