BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Discover three statement collections to inspire endless must-have looks. Color riche eye shadow offers expertly coordinated compacts with shades to be worn alone for simple looks or all together for complex looks. Impact guaranteed with these crease-resistant compacts that last all day.

• I really want the 213 Love to Hate Me, but I have never u...2 Answers
  • How pigmented are these? 2 Answers
  • Can you use this to create a smokey eye look ?1 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Colour Riche Eye Shadow
  • "I love the blue and purple. It would be a great time to wear them around mardi gras. I love the glittery gold also." in 3 reviews
Heather A.
This product I had to throw in the trash. It is not meant for people with sensitive skin. Something in this product made my skin break out in hives and caused my to have dermatitis, a severe allergic reaction. Unfortunately, I would never recommend L’Oréal Paris products because of the chemicals used in the makeup.
Lindsay W.
Middlesboro
These little babies are amazing! I love how pigmented they are and how they blend and you can build them up. Also they're small and compact and easy to take with you wherever you go.
keisha h.
Colorado
I personally have two sets. Black which is the picture above, and blue. I don't use eyeshadow often but I'm looking forword to trying more. This particular kind goes on really well. No patchiness. Gives you directions for the noobs like myself. Great for starting out.
Melinda S.
San Antonio , TX
When I first started doing my brows I used this as a powder to do them with and it worked great... As an eye-shadow its bit too shabby either. Too bad it's no longer available.
Blair C.
Orlando, FL
This eyeshadow is ok. I have green eyes so
It's not the best for my eye color. The colors are very shimmery. With the right outfit and attitude, this eyeshadow can look really good! I love how it gives you a description of where to put each color on the back. I would love to try this in another color for green eyes!
heidy b.
washington, DC
I actually love the skinny jeans palette, the pigmentation is amazing as well as the duration, it makes amazing looks, the only thing I'll say is that you cannot play a lot with because is very into the blue side, but is amazing if you're looking for a nice smiley blue eyes :) I'm adding a photo of a client on which I used this palette
Allison R.
Liverpool
I had high hopes for this, but it didn't quite meet my expectations. The darker colors look great and show up well, but the lighter colors don't show up very well. I have to use much more of those in order for them to show up. Also, the application brush feels kind of abrasive (although to be fair, I have sort of sensitive skin), so I've taken to applying it with my finger instead.
Keriann H.
Mason City, IA
I didn't think this could possibly be as easy as it sounded, but it was! I'm terrible at makeup, and even I could handle this. Literally one swipe on the pallet, then one on my eye, and I was good to go! I would definitely buy this again and recommend it to others.
Christianne S.
Brunswick, OH
We had to buy this for my daughters stage makeup for dance and I really ended up liking it quite a bit. Nice variety of colors that all work great together. Very pretty shimmer. Pretty well pigmented for a drug store brand with decent staying power.
Amber M.
Culver City, CA
Love this! The colors are super pigmented and blend beautifully. I totally recommend you buy this for yourself and everyone you love. This is definitely worth buying over and over again. For something so inexpensive this is a wonderful product!
Skyy S.
Lexington, KY
I really want the 213 Love to Hate Me, but I have never used this brand at all. Is the pigment decent or amazing? I want it for a special night out, but will I regret it?
Keeley P.
Mallory, WV
How pigmented are these?
Michelle  D.
Fort Hood, TX
Is this a good shadow to do a shadow effect with?
Jeslaine L.
Richland , WA
How pigmented is this eye shadow? Also, does it come in any other colors?
Melanie B.
S Ozone Park, NY
Can you use this to create a smokey eye look ?

Amazon