Add a Photo
L'Oréal Paris Colour Riche Dual Effects Eye Shadow, Unforgettable Lilac 270, .12 oz

By L'ORÉAL PARIS
#1172 in Eyeshadow
Complementary Shades for Easy Looks Colour Riche Dual Effects Eye Shadow Unforgettable Lilac 270 includes: Middle Texture Shades 2 Intense Texture Shades Features: Infused with Rich Pigments and Saturated Pearls 2 The Smoothest Velvety Texture
Andreina C.
Andreina C.
Weston, Florida

This is a classic palette I will never stop using. It's quality make up, don't be cheated by its price! It's really long lasting, I use the black liner on a daily basis for gym (yeah I know) and it stays all the way until hours after! That one is my favorite, the colors I use them on special ocasions and they give a great finish, all colors show perfectly. Will definitely buy it again soon!
Katie O.
Katie O.
London

This is a good eyeshadow collection for the price. The colours are quite pigmented and you can do a variety of looks even with the limited colour choice. Could come with a better brush as it only contains one of those sponge brushes but for the price you can't really complain!
Heather M.
Heather M.
Downers Grove, IL

I have a similar palate to this one that I love! so much so that I try not to use it much so it lasts longer. it's smooth and easily applies with the applicator included. wish it came in more shades for green eyes!
I've never had a l'oreal product that I didn't find to be good quality. These eyeshadows come in gorgeous colors and I like the packaging too. They work really well and are good quality in my opinion.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Glen Burnie, MD

Loved this eyeshadow! It went on very smooth and stayed on all day long! The colors looked amazing and were very vibrant. I received a lot of complements on this eyeshadow. I purchased it from Target
Lupita P.
Lupita P.
Hayward, CA

Ii like how it comes like in order to show you what shadow goes in what part. That way you won't have to think where to place the eyeshadow. If you add an eye primer it looks more pigmented.
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Florence, SC

I like the way the colors are separated so that people like me with little makeup knowledge can effortlessly apply it like a pro and blend colors so smoothly together.
Katherine H.
Katherine H.

I rarely wear eyeshadow but when I do it has to be this one. It is well pigmented but not overwhelming. It's billdable, soft, blend able, & long wearing.
Caitlin P.
Caitlin P.
Arlington, VA

The pigmentation of the colours definitely wasn't as bold as I was hoping. But if you like the colour and don't want it to be bold, it works well.
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
Arlington, TX

I haven't used this exact color, but this product works well. I used mine all up. I really likes how it looked on my skin and how well it blened.

Join Now