L'Oréal Paris Colour Riche® Collection Exclusive Nail Color uploaded by cynthia p.L'Oréal Paris Colour Riche® Collection Exclusive Nail Color uploaded by Laura Beth C.L'Oréal Paris Colour Riche® Collection Exclusive Nail Color uploaded by Ashlyn N.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Custom-Made Nudes for Every Skintone. Luxurious shine. 10-Day Wear.

Each shade in this carefully curated collection has its own gorgeous color variation to flatter every skin tone and add beautiful dimension to your nails. Find your perfect nude!

Ethyl Acetate Butyl Acetate Nitrocellulose Propyl Acetate Acetyl Tributyl Citrate Tosylamide/Epoxy Resin Isopropyl Alcohol Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer Acrylates Copolymer Stearalkonium Bentonite Benzophenone-1 Silica Diacetone Alcohol Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate Phosphoric Acid Alumina Titanium Dioxide Synthetic Fluorphlogopite Tin Oxide Stearalkonium Hectorite Aluminum Hydroxide Methicone

May Contain:

Gabriela C.
leesburg VA 252 Elia CT SE
Emma Y.
Gilbert
Review for: L'Oreal Paris Colour Riche Collection Exclusive Nail Color 724 Eva's Red 0.39 fl. oz. Bottle more...
This was a great nail lacquer. There are some room for improvements though. The lacquer did become opaque in one coat but took a lifetime to dry. I don’t know about you but I don’t have a lifetime for it to dry!
Andrea G.
Grand Rapids
I absolutely love this formula!!!! I will defiantly be buying this again!!! The price is always affordable!!!! And I can usually find a great deal or coupon in store!!! I will defiantly be recommending this to all of my friends and family!!!
Karla R.
Compton , CA
Review for: L'Oreal Paris Colour Riche Collection Exclusive Nail Color 703 Eva's Pink 0.39 fl. oz. Bottle more...
this line of nail polish is great, they have many colors and the product itself doesnt dry midway through applying it, its also buildable for more coverage and works well with any top clear coat although they do offer their own clear coat, would recommend
Tara F.
Arlington Hts, IL
I was excited when I saw that this was a long lasting nail color. It stayed 7 Days. My manicure barely made it through the night and I used it exactly how it said. I wouldn’t buy it again. It’s a bit pricey with the top and base coat.
Erin Y.
Review for: L'Oreal Paris Colour Riche Collection Exclusive Nail Color 709 Liya's Pink 0.39 fl. oz. Bottle more...
L'Oreal nail polishes are my favorite because they are one of the few brands that actually last over 2 weeks whenever I get a manicure. The color does need to be layered on so I typically apply 2 to 3 coats for full coverage.
Isabella 💞 K.
California City
Review for: L'Oreal Paris Colour Riche Collection Exclusive Nail Color 707 Doutzen's Pink 0.39 fl. oz. Bottle more...
I love having my nails and toes nails painted!! This is the nail polish you need if you want to put a few coats on and walk out the door !! I love it, it's fast drying nail polish and it's not too strong in smell.
Christina J.
Newton, NC
Review for: L'Oreal Paris Colour Riche Collection Exclusive Nail Color 711 Blake's Pink 0.39 fl. oz. Bottle more...
This is a durable nail color that is in the perfect coral summer shade. I find I get 10 days from a manicure using this product. That is important as a mom and nurse.
Krystal C.
Tampa, FL
L'Oreal colour riche nail polish line is rich in pigment and comes in a variety of colors. You only need a coat or two for the lighter shades. Makes nails look great.
Alana W.
Chiefland
Absolutely love! I have been using this product for a while and will continue to do so forever! Awesome products for a good price which is always a plus! Always had a great experience. Great products.