L'Oréal Paris Colour Riche® Collection Exclusive Lipcolour 703 Eva's Pink 0.13 oz. Tube uploaded by Leah P.L'Oréal Paris Colour Riche® Collection Exclusive Lipcolour 703 Eva's Pink 0.13 oz. Tube uploaded by Madhuri M.L'Oréal Paris Colour Riche® Collection Exclusive Lipcolour 703 Eva's Pink 0.13 oz. Tube uploaded by Kassidy S.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Colour Riche Lip Collection Exclusive - L'Oreal's Colour Riche Lip Collection Exclusive is pink perfection with custom-made sheer matte pinks!Benefits:A shade for every womanFind the pink that's right for youExquisite sheer colors, sensual textureMore than a lipstick, it's your Colour Riche - Colour Riche Lip Collection Exclusive see more...

Tiffany W.
I bought this lipstick yesterday from Ulta to do my little sisters makeup for her birthday. It's a color I wouldn't normally pick, but it's so cute. It goes on so smooth and didn't dry my lips out at all. Can't wait to get more!
Alexis R.
The lipstick goes on smoothly and has a nice feeling on the lips. I don't experience dryness or flakiness. The color is perfect for a subtle coloring instead of a bright or outrageous color. I recommend this coloring for fair skin individuals and blondes.
Erika C.
Castroville, CA
Love this color, similar to MAC whirl just a little lighter. The consistency of this lipstick is a little tacky yet creamy. Needs to be reapplied often but for the price of this baby it's a steal.
Another great product released, applies perfectly and is very creamy and velvety. It is pricey, but the money is worth it! It lasts a good amount of time.
Candi B.
Port St Lucie, FL
I like the luminous pink shade, but its the only one I've tried & liked plus I don't know much about the ingredients, so that's why I gave it a 3.
Cassandra R.
Edinburg, TX
Best Lipsticks I have ever bought and can't stop buying whenever i get the chance and go to Walmart. It applies perfectly and lasts long.
Gabriela G.
its been one of my favorites for a while now, and I love how pigmented they are! its been my go to liptick for a long time
Anna R.
bell gardens
This color is so pretty when you you go out to party out to dinner I like this lipstick I wear this for special occasions.
Aisley D.
I love how creamy this lipstick is and how long it last! I think L'Oréal is a great brand. The product was inexpensive.
Olivia J.
Love love love the packaging I think it super cute an love the colors the line offers and live the smell great product!