L'Oréal Paris Colour Riche® Collection Exclusive Lipcolour 703 Eva's Pink 0.13 oz. Tube uploaded by Kassidy S.L'Oréal Paris Colour Riche® Collection Exclusive Lipcolour 703 Eva's Pink 0.13 oz. Tube uploaded by Madhuri M.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Colour Riche Lip Collection Exclusive - L'Oreal's Colour Riche Lip Collection Exclusive is pink perfection with custom-made sheer matte pinks!Benefits:A shade for every womanFind the pink that's right for youExquisite sheer colors, sensual textureMore than a lipstick, it's your Colour Riche - Colour Riche Lip Collection Exclusive see more...

Alexis R.
The lipstick goes on smoothly and has a nice feeling on the lips. I don't experience dryness or flakiness. The color is perfect for a subtle coloring instead of a bright or outrageous color. I recommend this coloring for fair skin individuals and blondes.
Erika C.
Castroville, CA
Love this color, similar to MAC whirl just a little lighter. The consistency of this lipstick is a little tacky yet creamy. Needs to be reapplied often but for the price of this baby it's a steal.
Another great product released, applies perfectly and is very creamy and velvety. It is pricey, but the money is worth it! It lasts a good amount of time.
Anna R.
bell gardens
This color is so pretty when you you go out to party out to dinner I like this lipstick I wear this for special occasions.
Aisley D.
I love how creamy this lipstick is and how long it last! I think L'Oréal is a great brand. The product was inexpensive.
Olivia J.
Love love love the packaging I think it super cute an love the colors the line offers and live the smell great product!
Candi B.
Port St. Lucie
I like the luminous pink shade, but its the only one I've tried & liked plus I don't know much about the ingredients, so that's why I gave it a 3.
Gabriela G.
its been one of my favorites for a while now, and I love how pigmented they are! its been my go to liptick for a long time
Stephanie E.
Reisterstown, MD
Love this lipstick collection. They are so smooth and vibrant. All the collections are worth having.
Cassandra R.
Edinburg, TX
Best Lipsticks I have ever bought and can't stop buying whenever i get the chance and go to Walmart. It applies perfectly and lasts long.