BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

This red is more than your average lip shade-it's bold, iconic, curated richness that glides on for a soft matte finish. see more...

Michaela M.
East Schodack , NY
This color really gets me in the fall/Halloween mood!! I love it's rich blue toned hue!! This color is fierce and reminds me of all the beautiful fall leaves and the vampires and their blood. This shade goes with so many looks!! It's also long-lasting!! I love it so much!!
Kacee C.
Pittsburgh, PA
Coolest thing about this L'Oréal collection is that it was customized to make shades of popular colors (red, pink, nude) for people with different skin tones. Liya is closest to my complexion and her shades fit me perfectly! I love them, only wish they stayed on a little longer.
Elizabeth S.
Pinehill, NM
This is my all time favorite go to red lipstick. It's smooth, long lasting and left my lips feeling hydrated. Does not kiss off easily and didn't feather, which is a common problem with reds. I love this color! Easily goes from day to night.
Sana Z.
I saw this lipstick on Simply Sonia's blog and just had to have it. It is highly pigmented and an excellent drug store find. Perfect for channeling your inner Parisian!
Megan b.
Marinette, WI
Very good for a drug store brand and usually lasts a significant amount of time considering it was only $8. Also a very pretty red that goes good with anything
Hope C.
Beautiful color and I love the formula of this lipstick. Feels good on the lips and doesn't dry them out. Lasts for several hours. The smell is nice.
Gabby T.
I love this lipstick. I do not wear a lot of red shades. When I do I always choose to wear this lipstick. It's very cute and it's super bold.
Ashton C.
Bakersfield, CA
I love the smell and it conditions my lips all day. And it matches every outfit.
Ash G.
What a red! Received this as a gift for Christmas and it goes perfectly with my skintone.my fave red lippy! So smooth and colour payoff is amazing. Fantastic! L'Oréal® Paris Colour Riche® Collection Exclusive Lip 407 Liya's Red 0.13 oz. Tube
Camika F.
Hmmm...meh.  It's okay but just ok.  It is nothing special.  It's an okay value but I would not buy again.  Was in the pharmacy - saw it and thought ok - a good red to have but hasn't really been used much etc.  It applies okay but no staying power.  An okay matte.