L'Oreal® Paris Colour Riche® Collection Exclusive Lip 403 Eva's Red 2-0.13 oz. Tubes

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Take it to the matte with 16 new gorgeous lipcolour shades! Indulge in richness beyond compare with our most luxuriously rich matte color and intensely rich hydration. Your lips are kept soft, smooth, and with a creamy feel. With a spectrum of gorgeous shades from bold to nearly nude, Colour Riche® Matte Lipcolour offers a shade that’s perfect for every look and any occasion while keeping lips hydrated. see more...

Liaal A.
Qatif, sa
Congratulations to this beautiful site. I am from Saudi Arabia. I want to work on Facebook, Instagram and Snape Chat. If you want YouTube, I want to share some of your products with my friends. I would be really happy if I tried out this product. My benefit to you and to you in this cooperationThank you
Nicole E.
This is a great warmer toned red, very smooth going on the lips. You may need to touch up throughout the day! I have back ups of this one.. if that tells you how much I enjoy it! ;) it’s an affordable price and I’d recommend this to anyone!
Dra. L.
Santo Domingo Este
El color está bello, principalmente para mí color de piel. Al ser oscurita no entiendo por qué me quedan tan bien los colores como rojo, morado y nude pero más oscuros.