BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

This red is more than your average lip shade-it's bold, iconic, curated richness that glides on for a soft matte finish.

• I'm looking for a no smudge red. Is this it?6 Answers
  • Necesito esos lips porque la verdad que se ven tan buenos...1 Answers
  • Is anyone tried this is it a really good product has anyone 1 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Colour Riche® Collection Exclusive La Vie En Rose
  • "One of the best RED lipsticks I've tried so far! I don't usually wear RED lipstick because It looks unflattering on me but this one is really GOOD, It glides on smoothly and has a creamy texture! It has long staying power too. It won't smudge, trust me! I know how annoying that is. And the scent smells really good too. If you are looking for a cheap alternative to MAC'S RUBY WOO, then I say go for this lipstick! Plus It's exclusive! " in 12 reviews
Jay 💖.
I'll start with the good stuff. These lipsticks were creamy and went on smoothly,and would only take a coat or two to get to full opacity. They weren't drying but they stayed in place alright.
Now,for the bad side.
They smelled and tasted like perfume. And I don't mean the good kind. I mean the kind that the 80 year old woman at church drowns herself in that makes you choke. And the smell didn't go away. It lingered and made everything you ate amd drank taste like that. Every breath you took would make you smell it. For that,I drop this score from a 9/10 to a 3/10,anf that's being generous.
Katrina S.
San Jose, CA
Julianne’s nude is by far one of my favorite everyday lipsticks!! I am super pale (think glow in the dark) with strawberry blonde hair and I feel this color is a super natural look for me. It’s super creamy and feels very hydrating. It goes on really smooth and honestly almost feels like a colored chapstick. I’ve also tried the Blake, but for my coloring thought it looked terrible but would be great on someone with a tan. Overall Ive bought this lipstick multiple times and if it ever gets discontinued I’m going to be a mess.
Tiffany H.
Okay. Pink has been my signature color for years but I was given this color complementary and now this is my new signature color! I love how it totally changes and brightens my face. It goes on so easily, I don't even have to use lip liner. The color is just amazing.
Ashley W.
Nashville
This is a great product. I got a dark vampy red color when I bought a lipstick from this collection. I unfortunately lost it, but the times I used it the pigmentation was really good and the application was nice. It was matte but it wasn’t drying to your lips. I love that it’s not patchy. It’s harder to make darker reds and purples without them being patchy. The packaging is cute and sleek. Although L’Oréal’s brand a little more expensive for a drugstore brand I would recommend this lipstick to people who like darker colors.
BibianaArte👩🏻‍🎨👩🏻‍🎨 A.
La verdad 🙈andaba buscando #lorealmattelipstick, pero el tono que quería estaba agotado y vi este nude que me encanto🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ ...así que bueno se los quería compartir esta bellísimo el color y me encanto la textura que deja en mis labios ....—>en mis #instagramhistories les comparto como lo deje mate que era lo que andaba buscando🙇🏻‍♀️<—#evasnude #evasnudebyloreal #lorealcolorriche #lorealcolorrichelipstick #lorealevasnude610
#lorealparis #lorealevasnude #perfectnudelip #naughtynude #LOrealxTarget #LOrealSponsor L'Oréal Paris Colour Riche® Matte Lipstick
Natalie C.
Idaho Falls
The colors are beautiful. The formula is creamy, non-drying and, surprisingly long lasting for a regular lipstick. My biggest complaint is that it’s difficult to get a good, rich, opaque application. It takes many layers to take it from an a tinted lip balm look to a full, opaque lipstick look. Once you get there though, it’s gorgeous!
Elin T.
Menifee, CA
I love these because you can tell by your skin tone which color will work for you. I have jullianes nude and it's perfect. I've gone through three tubes and I don't know how I will find the replacement when they stop making it. It is the perfect fair warm pink nude
riley💄💘 C.
Deer Park
These red lipsticks from L’Oréal Paris have a STUNNING color on any skin tone and for the price, they are AMAZING lipsticks for people that are on a budget, but still want to look glammed up! I recommend these lipsticks. They are also very moisturized, so they won’t dry out your lips!
Kaycee W.
Auburn
I actually have the Jennifer’s Nude in this lipstick but it’s not listed. I was recommended this lippie by someone and I was so excited to try it. It’s a little pricey for a drugstore product but I looked past that. However, I could not get past the smell. This lipstick smells like a plastic babydoll. Or diaper cream i can’t decide. And it it very strong. Once you put it on your face it does not go away! Also, the color is not as pigmented as it should be for a $9 lipstick. Just was very disappointed with this product
Kailee S.
Elk River, MN
I love this color, and how smooth it goes on your lips. It didn’t exaggerate the lines or cracks on my lips like some lipsticks do.. I bought my lipstick at Walmart and I would definitely buy this again and recommend to others!
Katie B.
Akron, OH
I'm looking for a no smudge red. Is this it?
Yamilet Romero R.
How good is their pigmentation?
Nancy O.
West Covina, CA
Does anyone know where I can find this color
Janet M.
How long until this lipstick expires?
Libby O.
Fountain Hill , PA
How good is this? Are any of the other shades better?