BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Find the pink that's right for you. Exquisite sheer colors, sensual texture. 6 pinks made just for you and for your lips. More than a lipstick, it's your color riche. see more...

• Necesito esos lips porque la verdad que se ven tan buenos que me ...1 Answers
  • Is anyone tried this is it a really good product has anyone 1 Answers
  • why can't i find the same exact lipstick but it's... Be the first to answer!
Ashley A.
Deerfield, WI
First time trying the new L'oreal Colour Riche Collection Exclusive. I picked it up in JLo's Nude/Pink. The formula is nice and smooth to apply but does not last for very long. I found I needed to re-apply quite a few times throughout the day. The price is right for something to try but I don't think I will be repurchasing. It didn't wow me, just ok. Colors are great though and I love the packaging. It looks more expensive than it is.
Amber A.
Bellingham, WA
Review for: Blake's Pink
I really am in love with the color of this lipstick and I generally love Loreal products, but the formula of this one was just a miss for me. It settles into lip lines and it fades SO quickly and easily, it's a bright and vibrant color too so you have to watch it carefully if you're eating, drinking, or talking much which is kind of a hassle and a bummer :( If only the formula were better, because the color is perfection for summer!
Tasha C.
the colors are so elegant and I love that they are sheer. you will have to reapply the product from time to time because it is not long lasting but it is very comfortable and soft on the lips which I enjoy because it gives a very smooth feel to the lips. the black and gold packaging is very pretty and I love how they include the signature of the person who custom-created them.
Jennifer M.
Review for: Jennifer's Pink
I LOVE this lipstick. Color really pops and is very pigmented and creamy. It lasted pretty long for me. It comes off a little when i drink something which is expected but i was also able to kiss my boyfriend without it transferring to him lol this color looks purple in the tube but its just like a purplish pink. My new favorite!
Carina D.
Love love love this lipstick line! I am a lip product hoarder and a few of these have joined my collection. The pigmentation is amazing and there's plenty of colors, making it easy to pair with any skin tone. It wears like a normal lipstick so don't expect it to last super long if you're eating and drinking.
Deana B.
Midland, MI
Review for: Blake's Pink
Love Love Love the color! I am always skeptical when buying lip color and usually end up sticking in a drawer, but this was perfect and is my new favorite go to lip color! Easy find, easy to buy at the mall. I hope others will love it as much as I do! Can't wait to see what other colors will do my justice!
Zoe W.
The colors in this collection are very nice and pigmented. The smell of these products is what earns its 2 star rating from me. I'm not usually very effected by smells of products but this was so off putting and chemically, I had to take it off. The colors are beautiful, but nothing can combat that smell
Brianna N.
This product is pretty good for a drug store product. I prefer lip stick that will stay on better which is why I would recommend something else if you are willing to spend the extra cash. I do enjoy this product on days I know I won't wear makeup all day. Decent price and soft/silky.
Larissa S.
Gainesville , FL
This product is good quality when pertaining to color however I did not find it to be very long lasting. It did not smudge but rather fades overtime. I've used this product various times and I find it okay. I recommend it to others but just be aware you'd have to reapply.
Ioana R.
I simply love this line! I have Eva's red, Blake's red and blake's nude and you are so incredible! The pigment is amazing and the color stays on for a long time. Unbeatable for the price. I would definitely recommend them and buy them again, I want more colors
Yamilet Romero R.
How good is their pigmentation?
Magali A.
buenos aires
Necesito esos lips porque la verdad que se ven tan buenos que me encantan😀😆
Reneka B.
Denver, CO
Is anyone tried this is it a really good product has anyone
Eva Lotta T.
why can't i find the same exact lipstick but it's 'by Laetitia'? there are 'by Blake' and so on, but i have 'by Laetitia'
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
I love the packaging and colors but how durable is this lipstick