BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Lightfeel System. Lipstain Power:  Fresh color feels barely there. Lipgloss Shine:  Lacquer shine plus non-sticky feel. Caring Color:  6HR continuous hydration. Available in 12 Shades Discover a stain that thinks it’s a gloss.  Now hydration & shine meet lasting, lightweight color.  Colour Caresse by Colour Riche® Shine Stain combines the power of a lip stain with lip-gloss luster.  This next generation lip stain, formulated with a blend of light hydrating oils & concentrated pigments, delivers lasting color with a glossy finish.  Packed with 30% water, Colour Riche Shine Stain.

L'Oréal Paris Colour Riche Caresse Wet Shine Stain
  • "I fell in love with this product and currently have about 5 of them, and plan to get more. I love that this is a much cheaper alternative to the YSL Glossy Stain. They layer well on the lips, giving the option of light to full pigmentation of the product. The packaging also looks very luxe, and I really love the brush, it makes for application of the product easy. " in 20 reviews
  • "Love it and its like never ending colors too plus it's long lasting and it Smells good. " in 13 reviews
  • "It's interesting that it's a lip stain but feels like a lip gloss and leaves a sticky feeling on your lips (the sticky feeling doesn't bother me) I would love to try more colors." in 5 reviews
  • "After thinking of how I was going to wear this gloss, I realized I wanted to try it in different ways, so I started a few experiments. I wanted to try wearing the gloss itself, over lipstick, over lip balm, with lip liner, without lip liner, and I wanted to test it against food and liquid. It is very bright without a layer of red lipstick underneath. After a few hours, however, the color started to bleed. I figured I should then wear this gloss with either a lip liner or lipstick underneath. Then I chose to wear lipstick and then a layer of Gloss over it. The red is definitely more pigmented with the lipstick underneath it. After a few hours, the gloss didn’t start to bleed like it did the previous day. Even with lip liner and lipstick under the gloss, there was no bleeding. The product’s site claims, “Rich color. Shines. Smoothes,” in which I agree. The gloss wasn’t sticky whatsoever, thank goodness. The consistency wasn’t too thick, but thick enough to do the job of a good, moisturizing lip gloss. The color was surprisingly strong for a gloss and lasted a good several hours. The shine of the gloss was absolutely perfect as well. The gloss wasn’t anything out of the ordinary when it came to food and liquid contact. " in 5 reviews
  • "I wanted to try wearing the gloss itself, over lipstick, over lip balm, with lip liner, without lip liner, and I wanted to test it against food and liquid." in 5 reviews
Elizabeth H.
Sioux Falls, SD
I have the shade Lilac Ever After although it doesn’t look very much like a lilac shade. It isn’t sticky like most glosses but I also don’t find that it really stains my lips like it is supposed to. I’m not sure if a darker color would provide a stain but this light shade did not. All in all, I didn’t like it enough as just a gloss to continue using it.
Jayde H.
Kanab
I love this product! It is so pretty and it is cheap! L’Oreal is one of my favorite brands! It is easy to apply also! I bought mine in Walmart! I was attracted to the beautiful packaging! I would definitely recommend!
Jaclyn P.
Austin, TX
I did not know what I was expecting when I got this product, but it was not my favorite lip product ever. It's very sticky and tacky, and it leaves a lip gloss feeling on your lips so you definitely feel it when you wear it. The color isn't bad though, so if that's something you're into, then I think you'll like it.
Courtney L.
 I bought this product because of the beautiful packaging.  But I did not like it at all.  It just didn't feel good on my lips, it was sticky and uncomfortable. I would definitely not purchase it again.  I even tried using multiple shades, because sometimes formulas to vary between shades, but I didn't like any of them.
Michelle G.
Flushing, NY
Loreal lip gloss in Lilac Ever After is a product I first tried when I saw it advertised in magazines. The color is beautiful and can easily be worn alone or added as a gloss. It can be a bit sticky so you only need to use very little to achieve a high shine gloss. If you use too much, the shine is way too intense. Overall, I would buy again.
Maya L.
Irvine, CA
I like this lip gloss. It has a really cool, sponge like applicator and pretty packaging. The texture is "wet", but that makes it good for over lipstick. The color is a pretty salmon color, and is sheer enough to be subtle for everyday use. The one offset is the smell: it is a bit like wet glue. However, it is good for the price at $7.
Maira V.
Love the applicator it’s like a heart shape so it’s very easy to apply it on the lips without messing it up. Love how gorgeous the colors looks. It’s almost like a tinted lipstick and it stays all they and the lips like it my lips were that colors. It doesn’t look like I’m using a lipstick. The only problem is that I don’t like the taste of it. I’m not saying that i eat lipstick but I don’t like the taste I get when I’m applying it
Katelyn T.
I bought this in the shade Pink Resistance after seeing it on a magazine cover. I love the shade and it wears really well. The best way to apply this is to apply a thin layer and DO NOT rub your lips together like a regular gloss. Rubbing your lips together will cause it to roll off. The only problem I have with this product is that the smell is horrible. It kind of reminds of loreal hair products and it also tastes bad if you get some in your mouth.
Ashley T.
Marion , IN
I like the color options for this and goes on nicely not my favorite lip product but I do reach for it on lazy days where I think I need a little something something! Not uncomfortable which is what I look for always!
Audrey T.
North Liberty, IA
It's really glossy which I sometimes don't like. The smell it didn't bother me but if your sensitive to smells it might because the products natural smell is a little funky. If you want a stain it doesn't a good job of that on the light colors but the dark kind of. I you want a nice stain try the Revlon moisture color stains
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Is it sticky?
Haley N.
How long does the color last and does it dry out your lips?
Sarah B.
Is this drying? And what's the wear time?
Influenster M.
What shade do you have, and how long did it last on your lips?
Irma G.