L'Oréal Paris Colour Riche Anti-Aging Serum Lipstick uploaded by Vilenny L.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

LIPSTICK Type: Lipstick Color Mapping: Red

Jimena P.
Deltona
I like how it makes my lips feel and they don’t get chapped very easily I love love the color and it affordable I actually got one of my friends to try and she fell in love and got it in different colors! It’s also very easy to find it everywhere no need for online shopping.
Kara C.
Bealeton, VA
If you're more into soft pinks for your lips, this lipstick is your go to product ! Subtle, yet classy look . Can't go wrong with this one for any occasion wear.
Rakhi M.
Chandler
It was ok but not very long lasting. The colors are pretty good for beige skin tones. The price point of the product is the main advantage here. Easily available at drugstores. I love maybelline mainly because of the price and the accessibility. It's a good lipstick for beginners in makeup.
Mandi L.
La Porte
I have been using this brand of lipstick since high school. I am terrified for the day they stop making this very specific color and brand. It stays on like it is it’s job, the color complements any shade of skin, this is not even a joke. Best lipstick I have ever used and being a drugstore find is even more amazing!
Rafa T.
La Jolla
Good product. Wears off very quickly tho. Wore it once because my mom absolutely loves it and after wearing it for a couple of hours there was a very prominent line on the outside of my lips, and all of the rest wore off.
Marina P.
Inglewood , CA
I think this colour looks great on fair skin and it is for me, suitable for everyday school looks. It doesn't make lips dry as much and it is a pigmented cute pink colour that most people can pull off!
Astrid A.
Smyrna TN
Great is a really good lipstick , the color is really shiny and I recommend to mi friends and they that is a really good,  but the price is not good, I don’t like the price, the packaging is good , good image’ y would recommend to others . Is a really good
Angie R.
Clarksvile
The formula is good. There's a wide range of colors. I purchased at Walmart. These are very affordable.My expectations for a lipstick were met. I own many different colors.
Penny W.
Columbia
Love the feeling of this lipstick, lasted all day and night only had was I wish it was a little more moisturizing.... I did use a gloss later in the day but it held up great
heather d.
pensacola
Another amazing product. No big surprise there! The pigmentation is on point and it last for hours!! Love the feel and look on the lips and it doesn’t leave my lips dry or flakey. I️ am obsessed with the color too!! And it’s affordable!
I need to know the expiry date
tamie k.
Does this lipstick plump up your lips?
jill n.
gorgonzola, mi
How much colors are???
Danielle G.
Riverview, FL
Do you think its nice to wear at all times ?
Dana S.
Hanksville, UT
I have been looking for a new lipstick. Please reply back if it's worth getting. I would appreciate it so much. Thanks!