7 colors available

• Does this lipstick plump up your lips?1 Answers
Amber R.
Amber R.
Indianapolis, IN
Supper long lasting. Very creamy! Do have to apply however over time. But you normally have to do that with lipstick anyway. Pretty shade. Perfect for date night or for in the office when it come to your job. Might buy it again.
Pamela R.
Pamela R.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: L' Wined Up
Love this color! It smooth and not drying on the lips. Great for every day lip color. The anti-aging serum in the center of the lipstick really helps keep lips moisturized and minimizes lines and creases in your lips.
Alexa A.
Alexa A.
Milwaukee, WI
Review for: Naturally Nude 803
Not my favorite.. I tend to have to keep putting on lipstick many times through out the day just to keep it looking good. Color pay off is decent but i would rather have a lasting lipstick
gema r.
gema r.
Review for: Naturally Nude 803
One of my favorite go to brands of lipstick for dry lips especially for summer.... love the way it makes your lips feels and has great shades😊
Gavin B.
Gavin B.
Folsom, LA
Review for: Pink Passion 101
This lipstick is the bomb just i don't like the tingily feeling it gives after its put on. i love the color and texture.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Review for: Case Of 36X2_ Iced Latte 807
I gave this product a three, not because of the formula but because of the color. It was a little to bland for me. But I personally loved the formula!
KayeCee S.
KayeCee S.
Review for: Naturally Nude 803
I really like this lipstick. The anti-aging serum in the middle helps to keep lips moisturized and helps with the fine lines. The color stays on pretty well.
Stacie C.
Stacie C.
Review for: Naturally Nude 803
I love this lipstick! It is very moisturizing and helps with dry lips. One of my favorites!
Alma V.
Alma V.
North Fort Myers, FL
The labiales de l'oreal I love because they are very good and more if they are long lasting because at least I do not dry my lips like other brands that are long lasting and for this winter season have wonderful colors
Dani H.
Dani H.
Anoka, MN
Review for: Cranberry
I'm a sucker for dark lips. I love the color and the packaging is also nice to. The price is very affordable
tamie k.
tamie k.
Does this lipstick plump up your lips?