L'Oréal Paris Colour Rays One Step Brush-On Colour Highlights uploaded by Niveen J.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Fuchsia Flash Highly visible even on the darkest hair One step brush-on colour highlights High intensity colour A Rush of Colour:  Deep and graphic.  Pure concentrated colour.  For highlights so intense, they show up even on the darkest hair. Do a few flashes or an all-over look.  It s easy to experiment with our patented highlighting wand .  No messy caps to cope with. A double dose of super-fresh after-colour conditioning shampoo so hair won t freak out or dry out. Colour Rays.  Only for the experimental. Results Guide:   Results are shown on natural, uncoloured, unrelaxed hair.  Recommended for use on dark hair.  Results on light brown or lighter hair will be very bright and intense. Results on colour-treated hair may be less visible/vibrant. Not recommended on hair that is more than 25% gray. Included Inside:

• I have never heard of this but it seems interesting I lov...1 Answers
  • Does this go on as bright as it shows, and how long does ...1 Answers
  • I've wanted to do something different with my hair color ...1 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Colour Rays One Step Brush-On Colour Highlights
  • "I have used A LOT of color products over the years, but when I want intense permanent funky hair color this is what I grab!" in 2 reviews
  • "Great products, its very easy to use, unlike many other products that make you bleach your hair first, this one has everything in one step." in 1 review
Frannie B.
I am a die-hard (or should that be... dye hard? LOL) fan of this product! The one-step formulation is so much awesomer than bleaching, coloring, and praying. I'm a "fuchsia flash" fan. One of the best parts is that the kit comes with a lot of dye, enough to do your whole head! (Alas... I think it's discontinued now. But L'Oreal HiColor is the exact same product; even smells the same.)
Raquel P.
Palmetto, FL
I have used a lot of fun colored hair dyes. L'Oreal Colour Rays I used for the first time in 2004. The kit provides color that bleaches the hair and dyes it at the same time. It is best used for those just wanting highlights. There is not enough dye for a full head of hair. I would suggest this product for someone trying out a fun color for the first time.
Jennifer S.
I LOVE using this color! It actually stays in my hair longer than 2 weeks, I've uses multiple brands of hair dye and this is by far the best!!! I always bleach my hair and use this to get hot pink. Would highly recommend to anybody and everybody! It's super easy to use also!
Taylor S.
THIS IS SOME STRONG COLOR.
I've dyed my hair with this twice and you definitely get what you pay for. The color was so bright and lasted for a really long time, surprisingly. Definitely good for if you just want a change or to stand out. I have dark brown hair and it still showed up bright fushia. It's awesome.
Kendal G.
I have used this product several times in the past, to put pink streaks in my hair. I have blonde hair and it always covers well. The only downfall is the color the dye fades too. It becomes a coppery-orange color, which is probably unavoidable.
Corina S.
Buckeye, AZ
I love this stuff but I can not find it anywhere and I love it because my hair is so stubborn to grab color and this stuff is the only thing that sticks and you do not have to bleach your hair. it is so vibrant and fades out beautifully
Shannon H.
Huntley, IL
This stuff does not come out as bright as the box shows. You would have to bleach before. I used this years ago and while I didn't get the exact color it did turn it pink!
Michelle F.
This is... by FAR... the best hair dye I've ever used. I love the shade of the red & pink. It takes no time at all to use the dye. The best part is that you don't have to bleach it beforehand & it still comes out super bright.
ashlee l.
Great but needs more lift for people with dark to med brown hair! please keep this in mind unless you want to end up with orange streaks through your hair and its hair to pic out all the same pieces to redo them!
Yeni S.
Brentwood, NY
Great products, its very easy to use, unlike many other products that make you bleach your hair first, this one has everything in one step. The fuchsia is true to color and instructions are really easy to follow!
Jadia R.
I have never heard of this but it seems interesting I love having crazy colors in my hair and wanted to know if anyone has tried using this on light blue or light purple hair for a more funky look??
Maranda W.
Seaford, DE
I've wanted to do something different with my hair color and this is a nice color... but is the end result what it's supposed to be?
Wendy W.
Allentown, PA
Does this go on as bright as it shows, and how long does it last? I'm always trying different red color brands, and they all fade quick. Do you know where it is sold?
Katherine B.
Loganville, GA
How well does this product work?
Ariana B.
Gaithersburg , MD
Does this require bleaching?

Amazon