Colour Rays

L'Oréal Paris Colour Rays does anyone know a good dupe for fuschia flash? I used to use it on my hair all the time years ago then it was discontinued. Any recommendations?
How well does this product work?
Does this require bleaching?
Start your review of L'Oréal Paris Colour Rays!
Product Highlights
I have used A LOT of color products over the years, but when I want intense permanent funky hair color this is what I grab!in reviews
Great products, its very easy to use, unlike many other products that make you bleach your hair first, this one has everything in one step.in reviews
Ariana B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Used to use this back in high school. It’s more pink than purple but I loved it!!! Very bright no bleach needed.
Emem  N.
This hair color was super easy to use! I didn't want to get anything that was going to be too hard for me to handle. I love how it's affordable and you can get this at any store. They also have a good selection for you to choose from. I'd definitely buy it again.
silvia M.
Albuquerque, NM
Used this on my daughter's hair and it turns out ok. it is a bit messy. overall it is an ok product.
Shannon H.
Huntley, IL
This stuff does not come out as bright as the box shows. You would have to bleach before. I used this years ago and while I didn't get the exact color it did turn it pink!
Melissa C.
LA
The color last forever and it’s great and it’s easy to use and. Anybody can do this themeselfs at home and it’s a great color.the color is great.
Sara T.
Rising Sun, IN
Do not waste your time and money buying this product. The color deposit is horrible and the scent of it is awful. I bought it because I wanted to try a new color in my hair and I was very disappointed. I ended up going and buying Arctic Fox instead. I don’t recommend this. The only upside was that it came with a brush instead of just and application bottle.
Anjeleeka B.
Easy to use an apply to hair. It just wasn’t for me . And the smell wasn’t too good and this was the only one in the store I went in.
Annie B.
W Portsmouth, OH
I once was a teenager and thought I needed colored steaks in my hair! And this was the brand I used when I did it. It was actually very easy to do ! The color turned out so vibrant and really pretty ! I didn't need any type of help doing it either. Plus the price was incredible!
Michele W.
36 Dylan Dr Sparta NJ
Use only if you’re a pro, I had to go get my hair fixed it made my hair orange so use only if you know what you’re doing, the kit is good, they give you everything you need
Michelle N.
Bronx, NY
Pretty innovative product but I don’t really like the brush all that much , I still prefer the old school cap and it’s better to specifically highlight what pieces of hair you’d like ! I wouldn’t repurchase!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
kayla S.
Roscoe, NY
il y a un an
Alyssa M. il y a un an
there's a got2b brand that's supposed to be good. I like Schwartzkopf but haven't tried it myself.