L'Oréal Paris Colour Protect Purple Shampoo 200ml

by L'Oréal Paris

What purple shampoo do you recommend? I just got blonde highlights and want to keep the color vibrant! Thank you!
Start your review of L'Oréal Paris Colour Protect Purple Shampoo 200ml!
Dallas, TX
L'Oréal Paris Colour Protect Purple Shampoo 200ml uploaded by Sandra D.
Purchased at: ULTA
Definitely the best shampoo to remove the orange I use. I love and don't dry, my hair leaves it very soft and manageable, while removing the orange tones from my hair 100%
Rockford, MI
This is such a good price compared to normal toning shampoos, I always get compliments on how well toned my blonde hair is and it’s definitely because of this, I usually use just the shampoo then my usual conditioner/hair mask. L'Oréal Paris Colour Protect Purple Shampoo 200ml
It’s a great shampoo at an affordable price. I did not experience any dryness. It brightens my gray hair and helps with keeping the yellow at bay.
Chula Vista, CA
Purchased at: Amazon
You just need to used this product ones a week and you will see the difference, hair looks so good. The product is so gentle with my hair, I love it my grandma use to said to my that L’Oréal was the best brand to take care of your hair. So I continue with this tradition, the scent is perfect, you just need a little amount and the price is so affordable. Add de conditioner for the best results.
Oradell, NJ
Helps keep the color of bleached hair really well. I use it once a week and it’s helped me maintain mg color.
Zaltbommel
L'Oréal Paris Colour Protect Purple Shampoo 200ml uploaded by Camila M.
I think it's a good purple shampoo but not the best, it works but you have to use a generous amount of it. And the price it's okay
Perth, AK
Good shampoo in good price😊 I found this in local store . I had a wee bit yellow hairs and now they are looks amazing, delicate colour is refreshed not looks like before. I would definitely buy again
I purchased this product as a less expensive alternative to the salon brand purple shampoos. While I’m not sure if if it really helped my blonde hair, I found it way too messy as it was very liquid and I ended up using way more than I should because it was so much of a liquid rather than a cream.
Campbellfield
Have tried a range of different purple shampoos to remove some of the brassy colours in my hair. Honestly, didn't find this better than the Fanola brand I was using.