L'Oréal Paris Colour Juice Stick Sheer Light Luscious uploaded by Joseyka T.L'Oréal Paris Colour Juice Stick Sheer Light Luscious uploaded by Joseyka T.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Katherine a.
St Petersburg, FL
Not really a fan. It doesn't last to long. I like the color but seems like it chaps fast. I don't like it with the cheerleaders
Ellie B.
In my opinion L'Oréal lip products are not the best but they are very affordable. This lipstick has a good pigmentation and it's is not drying but it's not the best lipstick I have tried
Te T.
Bridgeport , CT
Honestly it’s not my favorite. The color isn’t there and to me it gets very messy very quickly
✨Camille J.
It’s so bright and pigmented. I didn’t wear it much but I do recommend the style of lipstick.
Hollie G.
I couldn't really use this with out a lip brush and it didn't feel the way I want a lipstick to feel on. It made my lips a bit to dry, even with gloss.
Su ❤.
not really impressed either. To me, the formula appeared dry and not worth the price.
Michaela S.
Oak Harbor, OH
Does not stay on your lips all day and stains them hard to get off and drys out your lips but almost all lipsticks do
Elizabeth S.
Imperial Beach
This product was good but it can be better. I love the color just wished I didn't have to keep putting it on after I take a sip from my drink or when I eat. I would rate it a five star but you just need to make it to where it dose not come off
Martha P.
Bedford, England
This is quite a smooth lipstick. It simply glides on and leaves a little more than a sheer look on my lips. However, I do have to constantly keep reapplying because I can actually feel it drying up.It IS so smooth and glides on so nicely, though, that I don't mind at all. It's a terrific shade of red, by the way, and WILL stay on longer if you apply a lip liner first and then glide it on top afterwards. It does give me a "juicy" lip look, too.
Joseyka T.
Columbia, SC
Very smoot, price nice, smell good last for a couple of hours but isnt somethinh i will used everyday
Kiran S.
is this stick is easy to apply? does it dry quick?
Thais G.
acerca de este producto cuales tonos trae aparte del que se muestra en este catalogo'?
Kelly L.
miami
Ja que la vida social del hombre aumentan cuando hay una

back