L'Oréal Paris Colour Juice Stick Sheer Light Luscious uploaded by Joseyka T.L'Oréal Paris Colour Juice Stick Sheer Light Luscious uploaded by Joseyka T.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on Amazon
Emily L.
Peoria, AZ
This lipstick really does a good job of making your lips pop! It’s a good value for the price you pay and comes in an attractive packaging. It definitely exceeded my expectations and I would recommend for my friends to use it
Daniela 💖.
Fort Smith, AR
This has been a great fall color and I can add a little or just make it a tint. It just depends on my mood. It goes on easily and I really like how you can dress it up or down depending on days or nights.
Natalia W.
Bartlett
I love it its mate and bold and vibrant and it has great packaging also. It is very fashionable and very inexpensive. It exceeded my expectations when i first tried it and i would buy it over and over again.
Angie G.
Studio City, CA
Great color - great look. Bold and confident - makes my day look brighter.
I usually wear such during the night to make a great impression on events.
Stays on the lips and doesn't crack.
Definitely would buy again
Elizabeth S.
Imperial Beach
This product was good but it can be better. I love the color just wished I didn't have to keep putting it on after I take a sip from my drink or when I eat. I would rate it a five star but you just need to make it to where it dose not come off
Monica L.
Poplar
Love the raspberry color! It’s very smooth and last longer then other lipsticks. It’s exactly what I was paying for. Really recommend to try this product. You won’t regret buying it. I will honesty buy this product for the rest of my life!
Hannah W.
Cataula, GA
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!! The pigment is sooo rich and the color pay off is very vibrant! I love their formula and the way the products smell!! And this color in particular is amazing for all skin types and is beautiful for the fall!!
Melissa E.
Sylvester, GA
It's long lasting don't have to keep reapplying . Not easy to wipe off. I have bought a lot of colors and they all seem to be the perfect match. Very affordable as well.
Valerie T.
Beautiful lipstick, the color 460 is a beautiful long lasting color , is very easy to apply and remove , leaves my lips looking nice and shiny , love the packaging and i would recommend to others! Bought mines at target!
Jade F.
Stockton, CA
This lipstick is honestly super adorable it's very vibrant very creamy the consistency of the product is very nice it's a very awesome and I really recommend it to anybody you thinking about getting it because it is an awesome product it's super affordable and I really really recommended
Kiran S.
is this stick is easy to apply? does it dry quick?
Thais G.
acerca de este producto cuales tonos trae aparte del que se muestra en este catalogo'?
Kelly L.
miami
Ja que la vida social del hombre aumentan cuando hay una