L'Oréal Paris Colour Juice Sheer Juicy Lip Gloss uploaded by 🌴🍃🌿🌊Made i.L'Oréal Paris Colour Juice Sheer Juicy Lip Gloss uploaded by Karen M.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Jay 💖.
This gloss was okay. I had a tube or two of it a few years back when I didn't wear a bunch of makeup. I can't say even back then that I was stunned by it,but it was cheap and easy to get. I found it back then to be a bit sticky and have a tiny bit of an odd consistency,but it was nothing too bad. I'd give this a 5.3/10.
Dulce L.
N Plainfield, NJ
This lip gloss is so pretty. Not too sticky and it doesn’t bother at all. I got this at the drug store and it definitely lasts a long time. I think it’s worth it as opposed to opting for expensive glosses that do the same.
Rebecca P.
Love this when I can find it. It’s good color with easy application. Definitely would recommend to a friend
shaik s.
Very good amazing juicy lip gloss and keeps my lips my lips soft and very good lip gloss😙😙😙💋💋💋☺☺☺
Brat🍭 C.
Haven't tried this particular color, But the product is cery lip soothing and only takes one application. Very great results. I bought it at Walmart.
Sal M.
Meknes , Ouislan
Color is fine, glossy and sticky and I didn't appreciate the smell either it was too much
Kaci D.
This is a great product. I loved the colors it came in and it lasts a good while. The shin is amazing. It wasn't very expensive.
Jessalyn R.
I love these glosses. They are nice, shiney and don't taste too bad. I love the prices and the different shades.
Bambi R.
Edmond, OK
Fun, great scent lip gloss. Leaves a nice shade of color that's not super bright but has shine.
joeanna e.
Bakersfield , CA
Good lipsgloss although I would like for the color to be a little opaque, good product overall 8/10 (: .j
Nicki B.
Brooksville, FL
Does this gloss come in colors or only sheers?
Teddi R.
WINAMAC, IN
Has anyone had any luck with this lip gloss or found ways around its sticky formula?
Elizabeth C.
Spring Arbor, MI
Does this product last long?
Helen N.
Is this moisturizing? And does it give color?
Crystal G.