L'Oréal Paris Colour Juice Sheer Juicy Lip Gloss uploaded by 🌴🍃🌿🌊Made i.L'Oréal Paris Colour Juice Sheer Juicy Lip Gloss uploaded by Karen M.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on Amazon
Dulce L.
N Plainfield, NJ
This lip gloss is so pretty. Not too sticky and it doesn’t bother at all. I got this at the drug store and it definitely lasts a long time. I think it’s worth it as opposed to opting for expensive glosses that do the same.
Rebecca P.
Love this when I can find it. It’s good color with easy application. Definitely would recommend to a friend
shaik s.
Very good amazing juicy lip gloss and keeps my lips my lips soft and very good lip gloss😙😙😙💋💋💋☺☺☺
Brat🍭 C.
Haven't tried this particular color, But the product is cery lip soothing and only takes one application. Very great results. I bought it at Walmart.
Jessalyn R.
I love these glosses. They are nice, shiney and don't taste too bad. I love the prices and the different shades.
Nikky S.
Always Been A Fan Of Loreal's Colour Juice Lipglosses. Been Wearing Them Since Middle School. I Like Them Alot. They Smell So Good. Pretty Colors.
zeel z.
Mumbai
Amazing product. It keeps my lips moisturized and hydrated. Also I have a medium skin tone so it suits me perfectly. Good for every day use too
Tepora F.
I love it and its a lip gloss. You can't go wrong with this product. It keeps my lips moisturize and its not sticky like most. It works on any skin tone and I think everyone should buy it.
Julianne R.
Love this lip gloss it is very affordable and great lacking to just throw in ur purse to reapply throughout day. The color is great and the product is very easy to apply. I recommend to anyone who wants a slight gloss.
Crystal L.
Shannon , NC
I just love lip glosses I love for my lips to be popping goes on smothie no mess and last a very long time
Nicki B.
Brooksville, FL
Does this gloss come in colors or only sheers?
Teddi R.
WINAMAC, IN
Has anyone had any luck with this lip gloss or found ways around its sticky formula?
Elizabeth C.
Spring Arbor, MI
Does this product last long?
Helen N.
Is this moisturizing? And does it give color?
Crystal G.