L'Oréal Paris Colour Juice Sheer Juicy Lip Gloss uploaded by 🌴🍃🌿🌊Made i.L'Oréal Paris Colour Juice Sheer Juicy Lip Gloss uploaded by Karen M.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on Amazon*
Dulce L.
Carlisle, PA
This lip gloss is so pretty. Not too sticky and it doesn’t bother at all. I got this at the drug store and it definitely lasts a long time. I think it’s worth it as opposed to opting for expensive glosses that do the same.
Jay 💖.
This gloss was okay. I had a tube or two of it a few years back when I didn't wear a bunch of makeup. I can't say even back then that I was stunned by it,but it was cheap and easy to get. I found it back then to be a bit sticky and have a tiny bit of an odd consistency,but it was nothing too bad. I'd give this a 5.3/10.
LoLinda G.
San Ramon, CA
I really wanted to love this lip gloss because it is so beautiful! It's a bit sticky (which is to be expected), but the worst part of all is that I'm allergic to it! I bought 3 tubes in different colors and had to throw them all away. Within 2 minutes of applying this gloss, my lips broke out into a huge bumpy mess. Makes me wonder what ingredients are used.
Emily d.
Raleigh, NC
This lip gloss is one of the first I owned and I never wore it. Though the color is nice, it is very thick, hard to apply, and even hard to get out of its squeezy tube. It would not be something I'd recommend.
Cheryl M.
Poteau, OK
I am a lip gloss fanatic, I buy way more than I need but I can't help it! I may have an addiction! I found this lip gloss not to be overly sticky, which is always good. Nobody likes sticky lip products! It was great because it was sheer so you can use it over your normal lip products without changing the color. It also has a nice scent.
Allison R.
Graham, NC
I have never used this color, but i have used this lip gloss before, and overall it is a great product! Easy application, beautiful colors, and it smells wonderful. The only negative thing that I can say about this lip gloss is that it is a little bit stick, but nothing unmanageable!
Anaya B.
Purchase, NY
Super sticky and thick, kind of like pouring honey onto your lips. You can make it work if you thin it out with a lip brush but then you lose its pigmentation. Not really worth the money, just sits in my makeup collection.
Tepora F.
I love it and its a lip gloss. You can't go wrong with this product. It keeps my lips moisturize and its not sticky like most. It works on any skin tone and I think everyone should buy it.
Janelle S.
Honolulu, HI
I love the neutral colors so I would recommend this lip gloss. Can be used for casual outings or glamorous occasions. Very feminine and affordable. Good item to keep in your purse!!
Katie U.
Dayton, OH
This lip floss is titled right juicy! It layers on and then melts on your lips like a fresh peach. Its color is just the right hint of color without being to much. I like how easy it is to apply.
Elizabeth C.
Spring Arbor, MI
Does this product last long?
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD
How greasy is this?
Nicki B.
Brooksville, FL
Does this gloss come in colors or only sheers?
Helen N.
Is this moisturizing? And does it give color?
Teddi R.
WINAMAC, IN
Has anyone had any luck with this lip gloss or found ways around its sticky formula?