BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on Walmart
Shaylene L.
Tempe, AZ
The product is a great color but tends to feel sticky and isnt as long lasting as i like. It does help keep my lips moisturized.
Kaylee E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This sheer lip gloss is perfect to use to apply on a lipstick to make it glossy finish to the look . and it leaves lips               moist
Liz S.
L'Oreal Sheer Juicy Lip Gloss is just a bit to thick for my liking. I purchased this lip gloss on a whim, I wish I could've returned it. Its so this it literally cakes on your lips
maisa s.
Amy p.
This is my favorite lip gloss. I always have a least 2 with me just in case I lose one
Anaya B.
Purchase, NY
Super sticky and thick, kind of like pouring honey onto your lips. You can make it work if you thin it out with a lip brush but then you lose its pigmentation. Not really worth the money, just sits in my makeup collection.
Leslie T.
Albuquerque , NM
This lip gloss not only looks good but it tastes good too! It stays on pretty long if you don't lick it off and it makes your lips very shiny I love it!
Emily d.
Clayton, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This lip gloss is one of the first I owned and I never wore it. Though the color is nice, it is very thick, hard to apply, and even hard to get out of its squeezy tube. It would not be something I'd recommend.
Crystal L.
Shannon , NC
I just love lip glosses I love for my lips to be popping goes on smothie no mess and last a very long time
Norbeliss M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this lip gloss. I had to buy online because they rarely have in stores nowadays. Targets sometimes have them, but not with a very versatile color choice. This gloss is pretty with a hint of color and glitter and stays on because of it's thickness. It's also not so thick that it's disgusting. It's just thick enough that you don't have to keep re-applying.
Isabel D.
miami, florida
How much it cost
I would like to buy L'oreal colour juice lip gloss raspberry smash 310, where I can buy it in Canada?