L'Oréal Paris Colour Fresco Refreshing Creme Eyeshadow Stick uploaded by Angely S.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Tina K.
Carlisle, OH
I bought this to try. It is very pigmented and lasts most of the day. It was difficult for myself to use because of my hooded eyes. But I gave it to my daughter and she loved it. This product is easy to find and is sold at most drug stores and really is affordable.
Meg T.
Austin, TX
I prefer eyeshadow pallets. Ponder.
I don't think too much on the brand of this.
I buy the cheaper and the collor I like.
I prefer the bright colors and pallets.
Elena M.
Garland, TX
I love the L'Oreal Colour Fresco Eye Shadow because it comes in a mini-lipstick tube package, is ultra compact and easy to use in seconds without needing an applicator wand. It goes on faster than liquid or powdered shadow and is easier to apply evenly. I like how long it lasts (all day). It comes in colors that help your natural eye color to really stand out. For example, the raisin shade causes my eyes to appear intensely green.
Donna C.
Liberty, MO
The Lorèal Colour Fresco Refreshing Creme Eyeshadow is not one of my go-to eye shadows. They go on creamy, but do not last. It leaves a slightly cold, slimy feeling on your eyelids. It clumps up in spots. I would not recommend this to anyone. It easily smears.
Mercedes R.
Sarasota, FL
This was a little brighter than i had anticipated. It didn't look good on me at all. Will be buying a different color next time. It went on easy and came off easy.
Chassity H.
Lockport, NY
This product I would say was ok I thought it would really do what it said it doesn't I would recommend this but it might work for someone else you never know
TerriLynn Z.
Edgewater, FL
I don't wear a lot of eyeshadow , but this was was the perfect shade for me and lasted all day . Definitely recommend for your low key days or nights .
Alexia S.
Binghamton , NY
When I bought mine it was completely dried out...total waste of money. I'm sure it's a nice product and possibly mine was just defective...sucks.
Angely S.
I love this product, goes on light and doesn't feel heavy or creases. Great as a primer too. Eyeshadow sticks to it like glue.
Lola B.
Severn, MD
BABY LOLA HATES EVERYONE NOBODY LIKES PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE IM BOARD NOBODY CARES I JUST WANT MY MAKEUP TO COME IN THE MAIL