L'Oréal Paris Colour Endure Stay-On Mascara uploaded by katherine s.L'Oréal Paris Colour Endure Stay-On Mascara uploaded by Veronica M.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

L'Oréal Paris Colour Endure Stay-On Mascara
  • "true to its color and leaves your lashes long and with much volume...I did buy one and it did kind of clump but then I bought another and it was way much better" in 4 reviews
Tia K.
Carthage, MS
I super love this mascara as a great put on and go. This one is not at all tricky. I kind of consider this the old school mascara before the primers and fibers! I still love it to this day and would def repurchase
Kristen D.
Uniontown, OH
This mascara is nice because it doesn't flake or dry out and basically stays put all day. The brush is kind of basic though and I feel like if it had a batter brush I would have liked the product more. I tend to prefer a curved brush or something bulkier.
Catherine R.
Antioch, CA
This mascara is pretty good but it doesn't last long and it doesn't give much volume to my lashes. And it doesn't dry quick, my lashes get hard once it drugs and it's a little messy but maybe combining it with other mascaras would work.
This is my favorite mascara of all time. It is cheaper than most out there and I found it to work much better than most. It gives my eyes a pop and a nice deep rich black. The brush is thick which I love and no clumping either. I would recommend this mascara to everyone.
Teresa D.
Lubbock, TX
Absolutely my favorite... I have tried other brands and always returned to this one. It doesn't smear but cleans off easily. Doesn't clump with application. Affordable and easily available. A must have for everyone's make-up collection.
Becky B.
I've used this mascara off and on for many years but I'm always trying new brands. I need volume more than length. This one does a good job but it does flake a bit that's why I am always trying new brands.
Bailey W.
Union, SC
I love this mascara. This is my go-to mascara for the summer. It does not budge. If you are looking for a water proof mascara, this is the one for you. It is hard to get off at night though. But I love it anyway.
Brandy W.
Milwaukee, WI
It stays put, which is exactly what I need. I absolutely hate when my mascara runs, I can be a cry baby. I began using this product as a Macy's employee, because the other product I was using left me looking like a raccoon. I would recommend this product to friends.
shatara h.
I love this product it goes on smooth and stays in place all day if I could change this product I would just make it a slight bit thinner but definitely a must-have
Veronica M.
Oakton, VA
This mascara is great and gives thin sparse lashes thickness and volume. It's easy to apply but you have to be careful when applying a second coat as it can clump. It gives my brown eye a nice pop and I would differently buy it again and highly recommend this mascara