BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

L'oreal Colour Endure Lipcolour Lipstick ( Berry Brule'e # P10) Full Size. see more...

• How long does this L'Oreal lipstick stay on?2 Answers
  • Trying to find a lipstick that will last long3 Answers
  • Is this product worth purchasing, and how long does it last?1 Answers
Kassandra F.
Such a pretty color! i love how easy these are to apply I can leave this in my car and when I want a pop of color this is what I reach for
Nicole s.
Mechanicsburg, OH
Such a pretty color I love dark colors especially when they are long lastin since I always have a tendency to lick my lips lol
Tammy B.
HEPHZIBAH, GA
I love these lip colors, they last a long time. I hate having to reapply lip color over and over. With this you good all day.
Jessica C.
Alexander, NC
Love this color. It is a nice dark shade that will go with a lot of different outfits. It stands out.
Dulce H.
Loreal always makes these great shampoos and conditioners they smell great and help your hair.
surayah m.
worksop
This was a great product, I really loved the fact that it stayed on throughout the whole day. Normally lipsticks like this can become quite dry on the lips and make my lips chapped, however this was not the case and I would definitely recommend to all you girls that want a stay put lipstick.
Salima A.
This is a lipstick i would buy in the drugstore and recommend. Pros: •moisturizing •pigmented •great colour. Cons: •Not long lasting •Very creamy
Sarah M.
Portage-du-fort
I absolutely love this stuff any makeup like lipstick and eyeliner etc. That I can get that stays on throughout the whole day is great.
Pooja S.
banglore
I love this coloue it is amazing i like it bery much 100 percent recommendable must try
Leslie M.
Clifton, NJ
Trying to find a lipstick that will last long
Maria R.
How long does this L'Oreal lipstick stay on?
Sharmaine O.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this product worth purchasing, and how long does it last?