BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

L'oreal Colour Endure Stay on Makeup Liquid Foundation (Pale) Full Size Pack of 2. see more...

• Is this effective on extremely oily skin?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Linda D.
Vernon Center, NY
Great product. Goes on smooth.........does not feel like anything is on my face. I dislike foundations that are thick and feel like mud is on my face. This one is truly light. The bottle is nice, not outstanding but that doesn't matter since the product is great.
Kaura T.
Middleton, ID
Love this foundation, I just wish they had my skin color. But since summer is coming up, I could get tan and fix that problem instantly
Kirstan T.
Trussville, AL
I like loreal face makeup. The product does not make your skin feel oily, and I have really oily skin. The coverage lasts a long time.
Kate J.
Sydenham, ON
This foundation is a med to full coverage foundation that is good for combination action to drier skin types. It has a really nice finish. It lasts really well through out the day.
Aline Priscila x.
sao judastadeu -vargem grande paulista -Sao Paulo
otimo produto , leve , fica suave na pele , nao gosto daquelas coisas grudentas no rosto, fora que a embalagem e m mimo neh...
Nora L.
IRUN/GUIPUZCOA
suelo usar una paleta de color claro la base de todo maqullaje es la base de fondeain yo suelo usar paletas de color mas claro
Balkirat S.
Winnipeg
I don't like this that much u think that this is really bad I hate it like it ok but then it's stick
stephanie c.
sacramento, CA
Is this effective on extremely oily skin?