L'Oréal Paris Colour Caresse Wet Shine Stain uploaded by Arancha G.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Discover a stain that thinks it's a gloss. Now, hydration and shine meet lasting, lightweight color. Colour Caresse by Colour Riche Wet Shine Lip Stain combines the power of a lip stain with lip-gloss luster. This next generation lip stain, formulated with a blend of light hydrating oils and concentrated pigments, delivers lasting color with a glossy finish. Packed with 30% water, leaves lips soft, comfortable and hydrated for up to 6 hours.

Octyldodecanol, Aqua / Water / Eau, Trimethylsiloxyphenyl Dimethicone, Ethylcellulose, Sorbitan Stearate, Alcohol Denat., Cetyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Sucrose Cocoate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Hydroxypropyl Guar, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Hydroxycitronellal, Linalool, Citronellol, Benzyl Alcohol, Parfum / Fragrance, May Contain / Peut Contenir, Mica, Ci 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, Ci 77491, Ci 77499 / Iron Oxides, Ci 17200 / Red 33, Ci 15985 / Yellow 6, Ci 16035 / Red 40, Ci 15850 / Red 7, Ci 19140 / Yellow 5, Ci 42090 / Blue 1.

Elizabeth S.
Belleville
They have pretty colors and the lip stains smell so good!! The application wand it very nice too and will help apply it where you want it. The only thing I hated about this product was that it ran after some time even if I had lip liner it would run down into lines on the outside of my lips. This works more as a lip gloss than lip stain because it doesn’t really dry and stays sticky.
Charlsea K.
Did not care for this lip stain. It's super sticky and I found the darker colors sunk into the lines of my lips and bled EVERYWHERE. It's overpriced and just didn't work for me. Would not buy again.
Rikky P.
Brooklyn
The color is great, it’s not as long lasting as I’m used to, the brush/applicator is a bit weird. But I do like the product nonetheless, it just doesn’t feel like anything special.
Taylor G.
Ventura
perfect pink! i love the formula!!! i bought this from cvs and the wand was quite interesting and i think it would be better if the wand was more normal. although it was very long lasting! i would probably buy again in another shade!
My favorite product EVER. I believe lipstick sort of does not fit me. I use this all the time. It was not very expensive. I bought it from CVS Pharmacy. It is a your lips but better product, I highly suggest this product.
Sofia C.
sanger
Applicator brush is amazing has a pointed tip. This brush is not rough when applying product. Long lasting wear. And it’s not sticky.
MaryGrace R.
Tuscaloosa
These are very pretty but don’t last you all day. They do keep your lips looking fresh and moisturized but are kind of pricey.
Kathy E.
USA
I think this is a fantastic product. It's also very affordable and great quality. I love this product and do recommend.
Ellie B.
new romney
This is any ok product it does stain your lips but not very much it also has a really strong smell and is really sticky I have 2 shades a dark one and a light pink shade so considering I think I have a good range to test the stains and it’s doesn’t really stain
Ally K.
Norwich
A little sticky and needs a few coats but gorgeous colors. Hadn't used this product before. Might not buy again as there are better alternatives out there.
Easy to use and i like the applicator.

Walmart