BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Discover a stain that thinks it's a gloss. Now, hydration and shine meet lasting, lightweight color. Colour Caresse by Colour Riche Wet Shine Lip Stain combines the power of a lip stain with lip-gloss luster. This next generation lip stain, formulated... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Peyton N.
Sumter, SC
I want to like this product a lot, but while I was wearing it I loved the color! However I couldn’t get past the tackiness it had on the lips. It was a huge bummer for me, but if you don’t mind that then it might be for you!
Michelle G.
Flushing, NY
Loreal lip gloss in Lilac Ever After is a product I first tried when I saw it advertised in magazines. The color is beautiful and can easily be worn alone or added as a gloss. It can be a bit sticky so you only need to use very little to achieve a high shine gloss. If you use too much, the shine is way too intense. Overall, I would buy again.
Morgan P.
Very pretty color. Would look good on anyone. First time user and love it, will be buying again. Very affordable.
Elena R.
me gusta el producto el empaque es bonito un aunque la variedad de colores no me agrada tanto  tiene una buena consistencia
Stacey L.
I love how creamy this lipstick is and the colour applicator is really soft and leaves a nice amount of product on your lips
Camila M.
Quito
I like the color is very shine and beautiful I really reccomend this product is super pretty and my lips are always cool
Camila B.
Deve ser bom o produto nunca usei mas deve ser bom adoraria receber para saber se é bom essa marca e boa. Bjis5
Elizabeth M.
Love this it’s really nice on the lips and stains my lips perfectly last very long too