L'Oréal Paris ColorSpa Moisture Actif Hair Color uploaded by Brianna W.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Brianna W.
Detroit, MI
Very easy to apply on my own. The smell isn't overbearing for those with sensitive noses. Doesn't take very long, and the color is flawless when everything is said and done. This picture is me after I used the dark brown color
Jenna D.
Tunkhannock, PA
I often try not to use boxed dye but sometimes your budget calls for it. This has always proved effective for me without destroying my hair. My hair is long and medium thickness and it has always done the trick. Plus it's my favorite color and comes out beautiful.
Jennifer M.
Spruce Pine, NC
I love to use this hair color. It goes on easy and colors great. I have very thick hair that is starting to show gray. This gives me great coverage and very healthy looking hair. It lasts for quite a while before I have to color again.
Caroline O.
Bronx, NY
I love using L'Oreal when I have the chance and the money for it. for one body it's like ten dollars where I live at and I need four box
Yudisleidy C.
New Prt Rchy, FL
I love this product, good on keeping grays away, always a to go company to get your hair colours.
Ceaira S.
Springfield, OH
Great results for the red hair color that I wanted. Application was easy and straightforward