BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

L'Oreal ColorSmart Haircolor for Men discreetly and effectively blends away gray in minutes with long-lasting natural results. Easy-to-use shampoo in formula.

Charee M.
I was pretty surprised about the color and how it's up to my hair. I figured if I use a just a generic brand developer that the color would take well to my hair. It did initially however within two and a half weeks the color started to fade so if I were to get this color again I will probably try to figure out a way to make the color last longer. However it's pretty okay.
Amber N.
I used this for my father in law and it works great it lasted a good while. We left it in his hair a little longer so it would be a darker Brown. It didn't irritate his snap at all like some other brands. I would recommend this.
Salma B.
My father is using this now . He seemed to like it it cover his gray hair perfectly and gives him a natural look
Esmirna Q.
Ponce
Mi novio para halloween quizo pintarse el cabello , escogimos este producto ybquedamos totalmente datisfechos.
Deanna D.
Ajax, ON
I didn't use this on myself, but on my step father.

He colors his hair crazy colors (still thinks he's young) but always goes back to natural black.

This works great for him and instructions are easy to follow. Price is decent too.
Roberta M.
Portland, OR
Tintura masculina da L'Oréal com uma grande cobertura dos cabelos brancos, hidratante e não deixa cheiro