L'Oréal Paris Colorista Semi-Permanent Hair Color for Light Blonde or Bleached Hair uploaded by Chrissy B.L'Oréal Paris Colorista Semi-Permanent Hair Color for Light Blonde or Bleached Hair uploaded by Viana A.L'Oréal Paris Colorista Semi-Permanent Hair Color for Light Blonde or Bleached Hair uploaded by Maxime M.See all 106 photos
8 colors available

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #22 in Hair Color

L'Oréal Paris Colorista Semi Permanent Hair Color allows you to play with COLOR YOUR WAY. Go all out or flirt with color by customizing your look and transforming your style. Colorista has 7 bright shades designed for light blonde/bleached hair and 4 shades with a hint of color designed for brunettes, no bleach required. Mix it up and try the #ClearMixer to create your own custom pastels. Colorista fades in 4-10 shampoos so you can wash it out and play again!

Important: Hair color and bleaches contain ingredients which may cause allergic and/or other types of reactions. A skin allergy test is required 48 hours before each use of a hair color product. Bleaches contain persulfates. Bleaches and high-lift hair color shades cannot be used on relaxed hair; for other hair color shades, wait at least 14 days after bleaching, relaxing or perming before coloring. This is a safety summary. Read all product labeling and instructions completely prior to use.

Apply color to desired sections of hair. Wait 15-30 minutes. Rinse and style as usual. Always refer to accompanying directions for specific instructions.

AQUA / WATER / EAU

Photos (106)
Cassidy W.
Cassidy W.
Concord, CA
I love this stuff!! I had bleached hair for a while and then currently brown hair that was starting to wash off so I'll say it was a light brown color. I was a little nervous because I used the shade indigo, which is for light hair only. I used two packages because I have longish and thick hair. On the outside of the box it says to use on fully dry hair and the inside says towel dry hair (so I tried one box of each) and it was a lot easier and more pigmented when I used it on dry hair! I left it on a little extra, about 40 mins and it's sooo pretty. It rubbed off a little on my hand when I was blow drying it but I haven't noticed the color rubbing off on my clothes are anything. Overall love this product and would definitely recommend it! Looks dark blue inside and purple in outside light. I included a photo of my hair before for reference!

UPDATE: I've had this product in my hair for over a month and it has faded to a really pretty teal color. I was my hair every few days but it has definitely been more than 8 washes. If you want it to wash out faster I know they have a shampoo that helps it remove/fade faster. It did wash out of my roots faster because they are a lot darker, but it has stayed in the blonde parts for a long time! The first photo is the current color after 5 weeks.
Mandy M.
Mandy M.
Colorado Springs, CO
April 8, 2017, 6:37 a.m.
Review for: SoftPink
I really like this Colorista hair dye, I have tried every brand of fashion colors and this ranks up with the top brands. What I love - This dye has a great consistency, it's not super thick which can be very difficult to apply, it's more of a conditioner consistency. Applying it was easy, there was no discernable scent which was great. I left it on my level 9 bleached hair for 30 minutes and one thing that really surprised me was when I was rinsing there was almost no color loss. I've never rinsed a fashion color and had the water run nearly clear the whole time. My hair is soft, maybe a little more conditioned than before applying the color. The pink was very true to tone, sometimes when I apply colors to my blonde hair the colors can be off. It turned out a very pretty dusty rose shade since my hair is not a white blonde. I'm very curious how long the pink will last and how the color will change as it fades.
The only thing I didn't like is the brush that was included in the kit, the bristles were too far apart and for my thick hair it just didn't work. Maybe if you're going for streaks that brush will work but I was going for an all over color.
Courtney D.
Courtney D.
Estero, FL
This is on my old bleached hair when I got it professionally done around 4 months ago. I had major roots and did not want to redye them, so I decided to go for an ombré look. I used the shade purple400 and the clear mixer. I started off with a 2:1 purple/clear ratio but soon after added more of both. I kept this on for around 45 minutes unlike the 30 minutes the package states. It took awhile to wash out initially. After blow drying my hair, I am shocked. All I saw were negative reviews, but mine has nothing negative!
Update: Took around 2 weeks of washing my hair everyday and most of the color still wasn't out. After a month or so it fully faded. Picture is about 2 weeks of fade.
Emily C.
Emily C.
July 16, 2017, 1:26 a.m.
Review for: SoftPink, Blue, Purple
I love these products! I've tried the soft pink, purple, and blue and I've had good experiences with them all! Also, they're vegan, which is pretty dope. I used the ombre bleach prior to using these colors, and the bleach left my hair as a golden blonde color (I'm a light brunette/dirty blonde naturally), so keep that in mind. These colors saturated my hair but did not always come out exactly like the box said (e.g. at first, the blue looked more like a silver-blue vs. a brighter denim blue [which I actually loved], but the soft pink and purple came out as expected). They tend to wash out in 2-3 weeks (the pink lasted the shortest, and the blue is still currently in my hair and I dyed it almost 2 weeks ago). Also, to let you all know, the blue washes out to an aqua color (but I kind of dig it). The purple probably has been my favorite color, followed by blue (but a very, very close second as blue is my favorite color...I'd actually have to call it a tie now that I think about it), followed by the soft pink. The soft pink is a nice color, but it just didn't work the best with my skin tone (I have a fair skin tone).

Overall I love this hair dye, it's the perfect way to play around with fun colors with minimal commitment. They're vegan which is AWESOME as I am vegan, and the colors come out pretty nicely.
Maya S.
Maya S.
Me gusta mucho este tinte para cabello Colorista, he probado cada marca de colores de moda y esto se alinea con las mejores marcas. Lo que me encanta - Este tinte tiene una gran consistencia, no es súper grueso que puede ser muy difícil de aplicar, es más de una consistencia de acondicionador. La aplicación era fácil, no había olor discernible que era genial. Lo dejé en mi nivel 9 blanqueado pelo durante 30 minutos y una cosa que realmente me sorprendió fue cuando estaba enjuagando no había casi ninguna pérdida de color. Nunca he enjuagado un color de moda y tenía el agua correr casi claro todo el tiempo. Mi pelo es suave, tal vez un poco más condicionado que antes de aplicar el color. El color de rosa era muy fiel al tono, a veces cuando aplico colores a mi pelo rubio los colores pueden estar apagados. Resultó una muy bonita polvorienta rosa sombra ya que mi pelo no es una rubia blanca. Soy muy curioso cuánto tiempo durará el rosa y cómo el color cambiará mientras que se descolora.Lo único que no me gustó es el cepillo que estaba incluido en el kit, las cerdas estaban demasiado lejos y para mi cabello grueso simplemente no funcionaba. Tal vez si usted va para las rayas que el cepillo trabajará pero yo iba para un todo color.
Nina B.
Nina B.
I'm mixed/ bi-racial, which means I have very curly natural course hair. I have never ever dyed my hair before. So I was very nervous to use the bleach but I'm getting older and I wanted an ombré effect. So I had picked up the L'Oreal Colorista bleach kit. My mom and I did it together. We of course only did the tips (I attached a picture of the color on me with semi-straight hair and my natural hair) it is easy to use. The color is not as ombré blonde as I expected but I like this color way more because it contrasts with my hair. I highly recommend it for beginners or those of you with virgin hair. Trust me you won't regret it
Sarah V.
Sarah V.
Cincinnati, OH
March 7, 2017, 8:44 p.m.
Review for: Pink
I decided to try this product because I wanted to do something fun to my hair that wasn't permanent and would be hard to get out. This dye says it lasts 4-8 washes but after 1 wash it faded a lot and I have a feeling after the 3rd wash it will be completely gone. I think it's pretty pricey ($10) for a dye that doesn't last. You definitely need to have light blonde hair for this product to show up. I absolutely love the color right after I did it but I'm disappointed at how fast it's coming out. I got it in purple too which I will still try out to give me an idea for a permanent color in the future.
Kibibi T.
Kibibi T.
Myrtle Beach, SC
July 5, 2017, 11:05 p.m.
Review for: Pink
This worked beautifully on my ombré when mixed with equal parts conditioner-- it gave a nice wash of soft pink that was not streaky. Without conditioner, this was too "hot pink" for my liking. I recommend mixing with conditioner for the reason that one tube doesn't seem to be enough to do a full head of hair. After reading reviews and watching videos about this product, it was a common complaint. That's partly why I chose to use the darker pink and mix with conditioner, allowing me to stretch the product out more. While my hair is medium blonde at the darkest part of the ombré, I don't think this product would show on anything darker. This is a good product for achieving temporary colors, but I think there are products that do the job just as well at a better price point.
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
This worked really well for me but I had my hair professionally bleached before (a must!). I bought two boxes because I have really thick hair. I could have used one more to fully saturate. I left it on for 45 minutes which is a little longer than the box says. Apply on dry hair, rinse with water and you're good to go. Overall super easy - I also like how it's vegan. So far the color is lasting through a few washes which is better than I've seen with some of my professional jobs. Give it a go!
Brooke C.
Brooke C.
Rockingham, NC
This is a very nice drugstore semi permanent hair color. If you're into the hair trends of the moment and have very light blonde hair whether natural or color lightened then this range will show up in your hair there is a range for darker hair but with this pastel range you need very light blonde hair and the results will definitely show vibrant or will be very light and pastel with the diluter within the range. I've tried the Peach and Pink from this range and the color lasted around 15 washes it will fade faster the more you shampoo or wet your hair and it gradually gets lighter and lighter as it fades out. This is a great option to try if you're just getting into the unconventional hair color trends.
Nayeli P.
Nayeli P.
Flushing, NY
Since I have black hair would I have to bleach my hair in order for the color to show?
Elise R.
Elise R.
Does this product come out of your hair completely after time? Im blonde and I've used semi-permanent dyes before and they have stayed in my hair for months and I've had To bleach my hair to get rid of the colour.
Jasmine G.
Jasmine G.
Damascus
Anyone tried with black hair?
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Where did you go to get it plz tell me i want some.
Zoe M.
Zoe M.
Newcastle upon Tyne , Tyne and Wear
Been curious about these and haven't seen any reviews until I came on here, are these any good i.e. Are the colours bright?