BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #15 in Semi-Permanent Hair Color

No mix. No ammonia. Semi Permanent Hair Color. 7 shades for bleached/light blonde hair. 4 shades for brunettes who don’t want to bleach.

L'Oréal Paris Colorista Semi Permanent Hair Color allows you to play with COLOR YOUR WAY. Go all out or flirt with color by customizing your look and transforming your style. Colorista has 7 bright shades designed for light blonde/bleached hair and 4 shades with a hint of color designed for brunettes, no bleach required. Mix it up and try the #ClearMixer to create your own custom pastels. Colorista fades in 4-10 shampoos so you can wash it out and play again!

Important:

Hair color and bleaches contain ingredients which may cause allergic and/or other types of reactions. A skin allergy test is required 48 hours before each use of a hair color product. Bleaches contain persulfates. Bleaches and high-lift hair color shades cannot be used on relaxed hair; for other hair color shades, wait at least 14 days after bleaching, relaxing or perming before coloring. This is a safety summary. Read all product labeling and instructions completely prior to use.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

• I'm dying my hair blue and was wondering how L'Oréal Paris Colori...2 Answers
Buy on Target*
Melissa B.
Columbia, TN
I love how Colorista works. Very easy to use. No fear of commitment. Use gloves, saturate the area you want to show color and give it a half hour. Rinse, condition and style. I have used the peach, magenta and pink. I felt these colors were pretty never garish and lend themselves to complimenting your makeup in rosy and peach hues. L'Oréal Paris Colorista Semi-Permanent Hair ColorYou can even soften the look by adding different colors in streaks. I wanted the rose gold effect so I did not bleach out the blonde. The one draw back I found was trying to go back to my champagne dyed hair color. Maybe my hair was too dry or I used the product so much and for so long. I was pink. Eventually, I had a concert that I needed more serious hair for and had to dye it back to blonde. Maybe if I gave it more time it would have come out. I am in love with this product and have more unopened stashed again for when inspiration strikes. L'Oréal Paris Colorista Semi-Permanent Hair Color
Cristina C.
Freehold, NJ
Absolutely in love with this product. I was skeptical about it being only $10 at Walgreens but hey Arctic Fox and pulp riot are the same on amazon. I’ve paid $200 to get a lilac root dragged down and it fades and washes out quickly of course I know that but when I don’t have the money or time to do so $10 at the pharmacy down the road and a half hour later in the comfort of my own home duh no problem! Plus super impressed how vibrant it is all my patients loved and thought it was professionally don’t. No damage, no staining or bleeding out, super affordable, vibrant colors. In love can’t wait for my next color !!!
Crissy L.
[product:l'oréal-paris-colorista-semi-permanent-hair-color-for-brown-hair] claims to be for brunettes who don't wish to bleach their hair, so I thought it would be excellent for my two TEEN daughter's they both have brow hair of course so we tried teal and the burgundy. For dark brown hair it did nothing at all couldn't really see the color at all she used the teal color. My other daughter's has just a tad bit lighter hair you could see the burgundy color. Their natural hair color is pretty much the same so I'm not to sure why the teal didn't show.
Kei M.
Delaware
I have naturally dark brown hair. I bleached my hair and pulled the bronze tones out as well. Waited a day then tried to use this. I have always needed to leave hair dye in longer than advised, so I waited 40 minutes to rinse. I ended up with a hint of blue, but mostly just a weird green, grey and blonde mix. The color did not hold and I think you'd have to have Platinum blonde hair for it to look as it does on the box. Waste of money. If I want semi permanent color that doesn't hold well, I'll go buy manic panic. At least that gives you the color for a day or two.
Stephanie O.
Sunland, CA
When I bought I really didn’t think it would do much to my hair. I didn’t have high expectations for this since it was about $10. To my surprise my hair looked super cute. The formula leaves your hair soft after you wash it out. The color is more vivid when the hair is blonder obviously. I just didn’t have faith in it since my hair wasn’t completely blonde. I’m completely surprised on how it turned out. I will definitely try other colors ! I love colorista so much! Try it if you’re curious about what hair color looks good on you (:
Diane S.
Anaheim, CA
It’s a fun product to use. I used the light pink color. My natural hair color is dark brown but have lighter ends. Without having the lighter ends, I dont think the color would have shown through my hair. It was easy to use and apply but I did use up the whole bottle...so there’s that. As far as fading, it complete faded out after day 5. I washes my hair every other day. I think this is a great product to kind of get a sneak peak of a color on you or if you’re just looking for a weekend look. Don’t expect too much out of it. It is a wash-out product. It is a little disappointing how it claims to last 2 weeks. But hey, it still worked great.
Kayla S.
Trenton, MI
It was simple enough to apply, just very time consuming because it goes in dry which kind of cakes up the product, and it easily stains skin so I had to be careful. When I was done it looked so great, I loved it and got lots of compliments. It's supposed to come out in a couple weeks tops, mine faded and then stayed faded.. I tried tons of sulfate shampoo, I even bought their color eraser shampoo, a couple months went by but the salon couldn't even get it with all the chemicals, out so I had to cut my hair really short and try to bleach over the color that was still there, which didn't work well. I will not use again.
Yearby B.
New Orleans , LA
 I absolutely love the red, I have super dark hair and really wanted a red ombre. I followed the instructions on the box exactly with the red dye and was very pleased with the result considering my hair was so dark to begin with.  After just one wash my gorgeous red is almost back to brown again. I understand that it's temporary but it's supposed to last 4-10 washes according to the box. I would still recommend this product because it gave me the chance to see myself as a redhead before making the commitment of permanent color.I would highly recommend the red for dark hair.
Liz H.
San Diego, CA
I'm a natural blonde, on the darker side lately, and randomly got the urge to do something completely different than I've ever done 😇 and since its semipermanent color I thought it was a good place to start. I didn't use the bleach that is recommend to use before coloring (wish I did) so the purple only showed up on the ends. However, it did inspire me to take it a few steps further...(I used Guy Tang color for the rich purple :)
Linda L.
The Colony, TX
I love how L’Oréal came up with these pastel colors. The first time I dyed my hair the color did not stick to my hair. So I had to re-dye again, which sucked. After two try’s the color finally came out the way I wanted it. It lasted pretty long. I love the different colors it gave me. After several of washes the color was still vibrant.
Elise R.
Does this product come out of your hair completely after time? Im blonde and I've used semi-permanent dyes before and they have stayed in my hair for months and I've had To bleach my hair to get rid of the colour.
Jasmine G.
Damascus
Anyone tried with black hair?
Nayeli P.
Flushing, NY
Since I have black hair would I have to bleach my hair in order for the color to show?
Ivanna B.
Does it still show with darker hair?
Noemi F.
Baldwin Park , CA
So this won't have the same effect on brown hair?