L'Oréal Paris COLORISTA Semi-Permanent Hair Color

No mix. No ammonia. Semi Permanent Hair Color. 7 shades for bleached/light blonde hair. 4 shades for brunettes who don’t want to bleach.

L'Oréal Paris Colorista Semi Permanent Hair Color allows you to play with COLOR YOUR WAY. Go all out or flirt with color by customizing your look and transforming your style. Colorista has 7 bright shades designed for light blonde/bleached hair and 4 shades with a hint of color designed for brunettes, no bleach required. Mix it up and try the #ClearMixer to create your own custom pastels. Colorista fades in 4-10 shampoos so you can wash it out and play again!

Important:

Hair color and bleaches contain ingredients which may cause allergic and/or other types of reactions. A skin allergy test is required 48 hours before each use of a hair color product. Bleaches contain persulfates. Bleaches and high-lift hair color shades cannot be used on relaxed hair; for other hair color shades, wait at least 14 days after bleaching, relaxing or perming before coloring. This is a safety summary. Read all product labeling and instructions completely prior to use.

• Aqua / Water / EAU
  • Basic Red 51
  • Cetyl Alcohol
  • Citric Acid
  • Cetrimonium Chloride

How many washes will the colour last when you have long hair ?
Why doesn’t it come out?
How well do these products come out of your hair? How long does it last, and does it stain blonde hair at all?
Start your review of L'Oréal Paris COLORISTA Semi-Permanent Hair Color!
Schenectady, NY
L'Oréal Paris COLORISTA Semi-Permanent Hair Color uploaded by Allysa C.
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Indigo
Worst hair dye I have ever used in my life. The indigo that was supposed to be a bluish purple washed right out and faded into a nasty puke green. I expected all of the color to completely wash out after months, but it never did and ruined my hair. Took a lot of color remover and money to finally remove from my hair.
Ashland, MA
This gave me just the right amount of color without being too extreme. I chose the peach shade and it was a little more pink than I would like instead of peach. However, it's still flattering and I would recommend it for anyone with golden blonde hair and a warm skin tone.
Highland Mls, NY
Review for: SoftPink
I bought this after seeing inthefrow's you tube video on it. I bought mine at target for around $10 and it was 25% off on the cartwheel app. I didn't love this but I didn't hate it . I have dirty blonde hair and it didn't show up much in my hair. I love the concept though.
Hollister, MO
L'Oréal Paris COLORISTA Semi-Permanent Hair Color uploaded by Paulina P.
I had bleached hair before using this particular product. I went out of my comfort zone and bought this brand instead of my regular brand. I just wanted the light metalic blue on the box. What i got was blue and what looks to be like green and grey hair all mixed together. The colors take unevenly.
Schuyler, Virginia
Review for: Peach
I love this because they don't like your hair stringy and rough they make it very smooth and clean. The colors came out a little darker than expected but still got the color down! I really like these and I will use them again!<3
Don't do it! I know the models on the boxes look so cute but there is no way they used this dye on those models. Even if you're hair is bleached really well the dye doesn't take very well and even then only stays for a wash or two. This might be good for little kids who want to dye their hair because it washes out quickly.
Roxboro , NC
L'Oréal Paris COLORISTA Semi-Permanent Hair Color uploaded by Jaqui M.
Ive tried to pay 100s to get what i finally wanted from something that only cost 9.99. I started with teal. Then went back and got pink, purple, indigo. Indigo turned My hair a dope purple. Its fading to blue now but by far the best thing I've ever used
Senoia, GA
I purchased the dark green color. It came with plenty of dye to coat my very thick hair. I like the way it looks, but I can only give it 3 stars because it transfers horribly! Basically, if my hair is touching something for an extended period of time (pillow case, shirt color, neck) , it stains it. The color works for the price, but I am not sure I will be purchasing again.
Columbus, MS
I wanted to dye my ends pink and after a lot of research I settled on L'Oreal Colorista. It was exactly what I was looking for. It was easy to apply and left me with the prettiest pink ends. It faded a good bit after the first wash, and by the second and 3rd wash it was gone. If you want a temporary color or to try something new for a short time, I'd recommend this product.
Ashburn, VA
Review for: Aqua
My daughter is 7 and likes to have her hair colored. Naturally, I will not use harsh chemicals on her hair. Colorista is semi permanent and has no harsh chemicals. We have used a few different Colorista colors on her and Aqua was the best! Color was great and it washed out within two weeks. This product is affordable and easy to find at the drugstore. Def recommend and will use it again!

263 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
a year ago
L'Oréal Paris COLORISTA Semi-Permanent Hair Color How long does it take to come out of platinum blonde hair?
Skye S. • a year ago
Try using a cleansing shampoo such as head and shoulders to strip that color out of your hair. You may end up with a slight yellow tone to your platinum hair from stripping the pink out, so make sure to follow up with a purple shampoo.