BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #26 in Hair Color

No mix. No ammonia. Semi Permanent Hair Color. 7 shades for bleached/light blonde hair. 4 shades for brunettes who don’t want to bleach.

L'Oréal Paris Colorista Semi Permanent Hair Color allows you to play with COLOR YOUR WAY. Go all out or flirt with color by customizing your look and transforming your style. Colorista has 7 bright shades designed for light blonde/bleached hair and 4 shades with a hint of color designed for brunettes, no bleach required. Mix it up and try the #ClearMixer to create your own custom pastels. Colorista fades in 4-10 shampoos so you can wash it out and play again!

Important:

Hair color and bleaches contain ingredients which may cause allergic and/or other types of reactions. A skin allergy test is required 48 hours before each use of a hair color product. Bleaches contain persulfates. Bleaches and high-lift hair color shades cannot be used on relaxed hair; for other hair color shades, wait at least 14 days after bleaching, relaxing or perming before coloring. This is a safety summary. Read all product labeling and instructions completely prior to use.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

• Did the Lilac colour after 1 wash turn anyone else's hair BRIGHT ...3 Answers
Buy on Target*
Mickey W.
Katy, TX
I tried L'Oréal Paris Colorista Semi-Permanent Hair Color in Soft Pink, Blue, Purple and Aqua. This is my result. A Oastel Rainbow looking like My Little Pony. Unfortunately as soon as I did the 1st shampoo (after the dye shampoo) it lost its brightness and faded almost 50%. Wish it stayed colorfull for a bit longer. Beautiful for the 1st few days, very soft. Get more look on my IG & FB @MickeyWondrland
Kei M.
Delaware
Review for: Blue
I have naturally dark brown hair. I bleached my hair and pulled the bronze tones out as well. Waited a day then tried to use this. I have always needed to leave hair dye in longer than advised, so I waited 40 minutes to rinse. I ended up with a hint of blue, but mostly just a weird green, grey and blonde mix. The color did not hold and I think you'd have to have Platinum blonde hair for it to look as it does on the box. Waste of money. If I want semi permanent color that doesn't hold well, I'll go buy manic panic. At least that gives you the color for a day or two.
jenna V.
Review for: Pink
I normally have dark brown color treated hair. I wanted to add some pink, without the commitment of totally going all out pink. I decided to do my whole head with the hair dye. I have very long, mid back length hair. I found that I got 2 uses of of one box of dye. The dye lasts about 4-5 washes, and it did wash out totally which I was happy with. I read some other reviews, and people were saying the purples, greens, and blues leave a funny hugh which I didn't want. I would highly recommend if you just want a semi permanent dye, and I already bought another box.
Rita M.
Review for: SoftPink, Pink
Let me start off by saying I have NEVER dyed my hair. Nothing more than that terrible spray dye for Halloween. I wanted to try this product to see if it added any tint to my red hair. I recognize that I do not have the bleached/blonde hair that the product says to have before use, but it turned out perfectly! I used soft pink first, and it wasn't very visible. I repeated with the regular pink and let it sit for an hour instead of the recommended 30 minutes. I'm obsessed with the results!!
Lauryn M.
Parsippany, NJ
Review for: Pink, Purple
Absolutely hate it. For 10.00 a tube, you'd think it would stay in for more than one shampoo. I did read the directions, followed to the letter. I spend ALOT of time at the beach and my hair is naturally medium blond, but by this time of the year it is wonderfully highlighted, perfect for some fun colors. I washed and dried my hair, applied purple from the upper sections of the hair and pink to the bottom, saturating all the strands and waited 30-35 minutes. Rinsed with cool water and it was OK. Washed my hair with color safe shampoo 24 hours later and the purple left this sickly grey and the pink is gone. Really?  I really am disappointed.
Lyndee H.
I'm quite impressed with this product! I used it to dye the tips of my blonde hair and it came out better than I expected. It washes out and fades just like it claims on the packaging. I love how the dye comes in a tube, with no mixing involved, so you can save any extra dye for future fun. I think this is so fun... I will definitely purchase it again in different colors.
Kayla S.
Trenton, MI
Review for: Blue, Indigo
It was simple enough to apply, just very time consuming because it goes in dry which kind of cakes up the product, and it easily stains skin so I had to be careful. When I was done it looked so great, I loved it and got lots of compliments. It's supposed to come out in a couple weeks tops, mine faded and then stayed faded.. I tried tons of sulfate shampoo, I even bought their color eraser shampoo, a couple months went by but the salon couldn't even get it with all the chemicals, out so I had to cut my hair really short and try to bleach over the color that was still there, which didn't work well. I will not use again.
Heather W.
Richmond, KY
Review for: Purple
I absolutely loved this hair color! It lasted for a few weeks, which is great for a semi permanent color and as it faded it seriously just looked better and better! Gorgeous pastel color. I miss my lavender hair, I wanna dye it back and of course I'll use this because I had such a wonderful experience! No harsh smell and it was super gentle on my hair. Got it for about $11 at Walgreens. Great stuff.
Courtney Y.
Milledgeville, GA
Review for: Pink
I was so excited about this, and the color was beautiful...but the staying power wasn't great. Manic Panic is far better with staying power, but overall it was pretty and if you are looking for VERY SHORTTERM COLOR...like two washes, this is perfect for you!
Liz H.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Purple
I'm a natural blonde, on the darker side lately, and randomly got the urge to do something completely different than I've ever done 😇 and since its semipermanent color I thought it was a good place to start. I didn't use the bleach that is recommend to use before coloring (wish I did) so the purple only showed up on the ends. However, it did inspire me to take it a few steps further...(I used Guy Tang color for the rich purple :)
Elise R.
Does this product come out of your hair completely after time? Im blonde and I've used semi-permanent dyes before and they have stayed in my hair for months and I've had To bleach my hair to get rid of the colour.
Jasmine G.
Damascus
Anyone tried with black hair?
Nayeli P.
Flushing, NY
Since I have black hair would I have to bleach my hair in order for the color to show?
Noemi F.
Baldwin Park , CA
So this won't have the same effect on brown hair?
Iris R.