Hair CareHair ColorL'Oréal Paris

Semi-Permanent Hair Color

How visible is this on darker blonde?
does it wash out completely? i have bleached hair and i don’t want to bleach it again because of this?
Do I need to bleach my hair before applying this product? I have a dark brown hair.
Start your review of L'Oreal Paris Colorista Semi-Permanent for Light Blonde or Bleached Hair Blue - 4 fl oz!
Alexis S.
Lexington, NC
L'Oreal Paris Colorista Semi-Permanent for Light Blonde or Bleached Hair Blue - 4 fl oz uploaded by Alexis S.
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: SoftPink
color sticks to bleached hair & is hard to remove. However, the colors are beautiful. Def my fav brand of colors.
Madison S.
Syracuse , Utah
L'Oreal Paris Colorista Semi-Permanent for Light Blonde or Bleached Hair Blue - 4 fl oz uploaded by Madison S.
Review for: Purple
This was a way fun color! I ended up also buying the color diluted L’Oréal has too, to try to make it more of a pastel purple but didn’t really do much. Haha it is very vibrant. My color didn’t last long but I was swimming a lot so I’m sure the chlorine didn’t help. It also faded super unevenly, all the color washed out of my ends but was still bright on my roots, which made it hard to get my hair color back to a wearable style. Still liked it though! Easy to apply and decent bang for your buck.
Mandy M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Review for: SoftPink
I really like this Colorista hair dye, I have tried every brand of fashion colors and this ranks up with the top brands. What I love - This dye has a great consistency, it's not super thick which can be very difficult to apply, it's more of a conditioner consistency. Applying it was easy, there was no discernable scent which was great. I left it on my level 9 bleached hair for 30 minutes and one thing that really surprised me was when I was rinsing there was almost no color loss. I've never rinsed a fashion color and had the water run nearly clear the whole time. My hair is soft, maybe a little more conditioned than before applying the color. The pink was very true to tone, sometimes when I apply colors to my blonde hair the colors can be off. It turned out a very pretty dusty rose shade since my hair is not a white blonde. I'm very curious how long the pink will last and how the color will change as it fades. The only thing I didn't like is the brush that was included in the kit, the bristles were too far apart and for my thick hair it just didn't work. Maybe if you're going for streaks that brush will work but I was going for an all over color.
Steve J.
Utica, NY
L'Oreal Paris Colorista Semi-Permanent for Light Blonde or Bleached Hair Blue - 4 fl oz uploaded by Steve J.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
Review for: Purple
Very pleased with outcome of the color especially for the price. My daughter loved the way her hair came out! Great for younger girls who want there hair colored but of course can’t go the permanent route. Awesome product!
Jessica W.
NEWPORT NEWS, VA
L'Oreal Paris Colorista Semi-Permanent for Light Blonde or Bleached Hair Blue - 4 fl oz uploaded by Jessica W.
I have been coloring my hair for over 15 years, every color of the rainbow and natural shade you can possibly think of, my hair has been just about every color. Only after a while, I got to the point where I wanted to "go natural" some days and add a splash of color on other days, but finding a healthy coloring treatment that didn't last 3-6 months was difficult to find; until now... I started using Colorista because it's semi-permanent/temporary (washes out anywhere between 4-10 shampoos), is vegan, ammonia free, healthy for my hair and has a great ever-growing selection of colors to choose from. I went with #Burgundy20 this shopping trip but I will definitely be trying Colorista's other colors and look forward to what colors they come up with next! I would recommend this coloring treatment to anyone with a busy schedule, who enjoys a touch of temporary color.
Emily W.
Alexandria, KY
L'Oreal Paris Colorista Semi-Permanent for Light Blonde or Bleached Hair Blue - 4 fl oz uploaded by Emily W.
This stuff was amazing. Maybe a little too good. I had blonde hair prior so that was probably my issue. It said semi permanent so I expected it to last a month. NO I had blue in my hair for months when I died to back to brown the blue was still peaking through. I used two bottles to cover my entire head. And I have thin short hair so if you have long thick hair I would recommend 3 maybe even 4 bottles.
Mariah H.
L'Oreal Paris Colorista Semi-Permanent for Light Blonde or Bleached Hair Blue - 4 fl oz uploaded by Mariah H.
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: SoftPink, Pink
My hair was already a light blonde color, I don’t know how this would work on darker hair. It can be messy when applying the color. It last about 2 washes and fades a ton after that. After awhile it would go a light purple pink color.
Akaylia A.
Tempe, AZ
L'Oreal Paris Colorista Semi-Permanent for Light Blonde or Bleached Hair Blue - 4 fl oz uploaded by Akaylia A.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love this hair dye I used the teal on my ends after I bleached them and it’s still vibrant! It’s also very affordable and you get a lot of product!
Courtney D.
Winter Garden, FL
L'Oreal Paris Colorista Semi-Permanent for Light Blonde or Bleached Hair Blue - 4 fl oz uploaded by Courtney D.
This is on my old bleached hair when I got it professionally done around 4 months ago. I had major roots and did not want to redye them, so I decided to go for an ombré look. I used the shade purple400 and the clear mixer. I started off with a 2:1 purple/clear ratio but soon after added more of both. I kept this on for around 45 minutes unlike the 30 minutes the package states. It took awhile to wash out initially. After blow drying my hair, I am shocked. All I saw were negative reviews, but mine has nothing negative! Update: Took around 2 weeks of washing my hair everyday and most of the color still wasn't out. After a month or so it fully faded. Picture is about 2 weeks of fade.
Raven N.
L'Oreal Paris Colorista Semi-Permanent for Light Blonde or Bleached Hair Blue - 4 fl oz uploaded by Raven N.
Very nice product not damaging at all . Process what super easy to apply. Loved the fact that it came with gloves !

286 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Odalis G.
Monmouth Jct, NJ
il y a un an
L'Oreal Paris Semi-Permanent Hair Color what do you think about this product?
Nina F. il y a un an
I liked it!! It made my hair smooth
Tia H.
shropshire
il y a un an
Nina F. il y a un an
It depends on how many times you shower, but it lasted for almost a month and a half I shower every other day