BeautyHairHair ColorL'Oréal Paris
L'Oreal Paris colorista-effects-ombre

L'Oreal Paris colorista-effects-ombre

OMBRÉ YOUR HAIR.

Does it turn your hair more ginger color ? I had blond hair but my hairstylist dyed it brown not very dark brown but it's brown and I don't like it. Is it good idea to lighten my hair a bit ?
Start your review of L'Oreal Paris colorista-effects-ombre!
How would you rate this product?
Mollie N.
sheffield
Super easy to do at home. You’ll need 2 bottles and a toning shampoo if you have dark hair though as it goes very orange to begin with
Allee J.
STRATFORD, ON
This was one of the first products I used when I started to colour my hair. I now got to a professional but when I did need a quick touch up, loreal is always my go to!
member-e1f98
I have used this 5 times in total on me and my friends and the end results Are ALWAYS amazing! It's soooooo easy and it even has pictures to explain! Whether it's your first time or 100th time you dye your hair I totally recommend this!!