BeautyHairHair ColorL'Oréal Paris
L'Oreal Paris Colorista Bleach Ombre - 1 kit

L'Oreal Paris Colorista Bleach Ombre - 1 kit

Bleach

Can I use it on colored brown hair? ?
Can I use it to make highlights in my hair? Recently hairdresser dyed my hair dark brown and I don't like it. Or is it just better for ombre?
Start your review of L'Oreal Paris Colorista Bleach Ombre - 1 kit!
Nicole R.
Naugatuck, CT
L'Oreal Paris Colorista Bleach Ombre - 1 kit uploaded by Nicole R.
I have had this ombré kit sitting in my bathroom for so long because I was afraid to use it snd mess my hair up but I am so glad I decided to be brave yesterday because I am so in love with my new look. Ombré dye is so easy to to do especially with the little brush it came with. It looks sort of brassy but I know it’ll lighten up in the next few days. I got the kit on Amazon for really cheap and I highly recommend
Niobys L.
Madison, MS
1,390 reviews
L'Oreal Paris Colorista Bleach Ombre - 1 kit uploaded by Niobys L.
L'Oreal Paris Colorista Bleach Ombre - 1 kit uploaded by Niobys L.
I purchase it this product because my daughter is asking me for highlights so I decides to purchase it she have black hair and was ok but not great as you can see the highlight Wasn’t bright like the picture but turns okay her hair now looks lighter than before
Micatia O.
Pompano Beach, FL
L'Oreal Paris Colorista Bleach Ombre - 1 kit uploaded by Micatia O.
When I decided to change the black color of my hair I started to investigate what products I used, I saw many review videos and I read a lot because I did not want to damage my hair and I opted for Colorista and I am happy that I made that decision it was the best , I remove the black color with an application and my hair did not suffer, which was my fear ... I recommend it 100% of course it is important that you read the instructions well, it is vital.
Amal K.
Casselberry, FL
L'Oreal Paris Colorista Bleach Ombre - 1 kit uploaded by Amal K.
I love this kit and have been using it for years to dye my hair at home with salon ready results. I tell everyone I know about this product. It never leaves my hair dry or damaged. I did not experience hair fall out. It does not give me a brassy color either.
Teresa A.
Chino Hills, CA
L'Oreal Paris Colorista Bleach Ombre - 1 kit uploaded by Teresa A.
Purchased at: Amazon
Review for: Ombre Bleach
First, my hair isn’t virgin hair. It does lighten my ‘dyed’ hair, but not much. It doesn’t break my hair in anyway. (Maybe because it is kinda mild). For sure it doesn’t work as pictured. This is my first time bleaching my hair. Honestly, I would rather dye my hair with bright brown color than using this bleach. That is because both give the same ‘brightness’ result.
Saranda B.
L'Oreal Paris Colorista Bleach Ombre - 1 kit uploaded by Saranda B.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: Ombre Bleach
I try this today and im happy with that easy to apply and results are perfect 🤩??? I was scary in begging to try that at home in my hair but thanks to this product is amazing 🤩 L'oreal Paris Colorista Bleach Ombr Blonde (Pack of 8) ...
Elizabeth M.
Littleton, NC
L'Oreal Paris Colorista Bleach Ombre - 1 kit uploaded by Elizabeth M.
Review for: All Over
I was not impressed with this bleaching kit. I’ve gotten better results from other brands. My hair didn’t achieve the expected lightening. Instead some places are orangish and others untouched. I don’t plan on using this kit again.
Alison D.
Minneapolis, MN
L'Oreal Paris Colorista Bleach Ombre - 1 kit uploaded by Alison D.
I used this in a pinch....I love coloring my hair, I am usually mix my own color because as we have all been told and know, box dye isn’t good for you but sometimes I get an urge and Target and closet than the supply store. I picked this up and used it sparingly to lighten my overly processed dark hair. I knew it would pull orange due to box dye, and processed color as previously mentioned but it didn’t pull an awful color, which was impressive to me. I did do a bit of toning to even the color a bit as I have a lot of build up. Overall, I was pretty impressed for a box color and a buying an impulse purchase! It definitely gave me a much lighter hue without the dramatic change. (Pardon the super cute absolutely no makeup, pimple flaunting picture 😂 just hoping to share my experience with the color) I gave this 4 stars simply because it’s a box color, it wasn’t super harsh, I processed for 45 minutes but as a beauty believer and former stylist, I sincerely believe it’s important to be very cautious with color, doing it yourself and especially box.
Jessie B.
nags head
L'Oreal Paris Colorista Bleach Ombre - 1 kit uploaded by Jessie B.
It worked really well, I didn’t use the comb because I didn’t want it to look like I used a boxed product. I wish it came with a toner. I’d highly recommend using a normal color brush for the application, if you have a lot of hair you might need to use two boxes. I wouldn’t recommend coloring your hair yourself, but this worked well enough for a mental breakdown color job
BONNIE H.
Peach Bottom, PA
L'Oreal Paris Colorista Bleach Ombre - 1 kit uploaded by BONNIE H.
Bleach kit will lighten most dark brown hair. See pic below. Use alone as a bleach or purchase the semi permanent color to change up your look. Best bleach kit i have found so far. Should have bought two for my length hair but lesson learned.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Adina F.