BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #11 in Hair Color Removers & Faders

Remove unwanted permanent hair color. Colorist secret hair color remover. Salon inspired.

Correct color mistakes with ease! This product removes artificial at-home or salon haircolor from your hair, leaving it ready for a new application. Haircolor Remover does not restore hair to its original, natural shade, but instead prepares it for re-coloring so that you can color your hair with any shade you like.

Our formulas are modified from time to time, so this ingredient listing may not exactly reflect the ingredients in the product you purchase and use. Always read the ingredient list on the product label before use.

Note: Below Is The Most Comprehensive Ingredient List For This Product, But Please Note That Ingredients Vary By Shade. Please Check The Box At The Store For An Ingredient List At The Shade Level.

Haircolor Remover Powder:

• I recently died my hair a medium chestnut brown. Will thi...2 Answers
  • How would you compare this to color oops? Will it remove ...1 Answers
  • Does this fully remove all traces of hair dye? Has anyone...2 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Colorist Secrets™ Haircolor Remover
  • "I've used this several times while coring my hair after highlights back to my natural dark brown when it came out black." in 2 reviews
  • "When you use this product you should make sure you have your next hair dye ready to go." in 2 reviews
  • "Also, it will only bring you back to the lightest color you've had, so if you have brown hair and always have, don't use this product in attempts to go blonde." in 2 reviews
  • "It really does work and is a lot less damaging then other hair color removers I've tried." in 1 review
  • "I wanted to remove a box black from my dark brown hair and ended up with orange leopard spots all over!" in 1 review
Kelsey J.
I had dyed my hair red many times before, but I'm to the point that trying to dye it lighter just turns out orange, as you can tell in the pictures the left is before using the colour remover and right is after! It lifted the red right out, of course it turned my hair orange which I was expecting, but it left my hair perfect for the next colour I put in and no red has shown through! Very happy and will buy again!
Bri M.
Kermit, WV
This is hard to find but it works pretty well just hard to find in the stores. If you get the chance to buy it definitely get it
stephanie s.
Brantford
Its not abything special its just bleach for a higher price and not worth it you get a small bottle which means you have to buy 2 boxes at roughly 12 bucks each if you have thick shoulder length hair...it left me with leopard spots not a great product
Salina L.
Plumas Lake, CA
This is the best and quickest hair color remover I've ever used,I just used it tonight to get rid of my pink,it took me back to the blond that was underneath (I'm a natural brunette) but that's okay I wanted to get back to the light color,it didn't take long,I literally saw the color change,it also doesn't have that bad ammonia smell as if you were actually coloring your hair.
Lindsay s.
beirut, achkout
I love loreal color products, because leave a very good color and take care of my hair!, is good for all type hair!.reaaly amazing
Melissa R.
Tempe , AZ
I have used this product a couple times before and I does removed previously dyed hair & it is long lasting , it's cheaper than most color removers which is great , it doesn't bleach your hair or leave it damaged but it does what it's meant to do, would buy again !
Chantal C.
Verdun , QC
This stuff is amazing. I've used it twice when going from dying my hair black to blonde. No hairdresser would ever attempt to do that on my hair and always advice me to "grow out the black" lol sorry there's no chance I'm waiting that long. This stuff will get out the black. You won't be left with a nice colour afterwards, mostly a brassy orangy blonde colour. But from there you can start dying it however you want.
Julia R.
fort st john, BC
Waste of money and time do not recommend i tried using this to remove some of the remaining manic panic in my hair and this did nothing
Génesis M.

I love this product!
Excellent dye remover ... has been one of the best brands I have tried, I recommend to girls who think to remove their dye or hair color
Very good brand! Takes good care of hair and protects it
Brittany C.
Burnaby, BC
I do believe they should say on the box it's going to be a bleach because at first glance I thought it may be like color oops but wasn't. But that being said, it did work well
Amanda B.
Is it safe to bleach your hair shortly after using this color remover? My hair didn’t go as blonde as I had hoped so I put blue in. Now it faded to a murky greenish tint so I used this color remover. I want to go totally blonde (ombré, not near the roots) but I don’t want to fry my hair.
Carolina C.
Does this fully remove all traces of hair dye? Has anyone tried this?
Kandice C.
Carlisle
I recently died my hair a medium chestnut brown. Will this bring it out without frying it.
savannah W.
Donora, PA
Can I bleach my hair the same day after using this product
Can I relax my hair after I use this?