L'Oréal Paris Colorist Secrets™ Haircolor Remover
Remove unwanted permanent hair color. Colorist secret hair color remover. Salon inspired.
Correct color mistakes with ease! This product removes artificial at-home or salon haircolor from your hair, leaving it ready for a new application. Haircolor Remover does not restore hair to its original, natural shade, but instead prepares it for re-coloring so that you can color your hair with any shade you like.
Our formulas are modified from time to time, so this ingredient listing may not exactly reflect the ingredients in the product you purchase and use. Always read the ingredient list on the product label before use.
Note: Below Is The Most Comprehensive Ingredient List For This Product, But Please Note That Ingredients Vary By Shade. Please Check The Box At The Store For An Ingredient List At The Shade Level.
Haircolor Remover Powder:
- Sodium Persulfate
- Potassium Persulfate
- Sodium Lauryl Sulfate
- Strontium Peroxide
- Sodium Metasilicate
- Ammonium Chloride
- Cellulose Gum
- Diethylhexyl Sodium Sulfosuccinate
- CI 77007/ Ultramarines
- Sodium Benzoate
Haircolor Remover Developer:
- Hydrogen Peroxide
- Pentasodium Pentetate
- Sodium Stannate
- Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate
- Phosphoric Acid
Top Questions See all 19 Q&A
- "I've used this several times while coring my hair after highlights back to my natural dark brown when it came out black." in 2 reviews
- "When you use this product you should make sure you have your next hair dye ready to go." in 2 reviews
- "Also, it will only bring you back to the lightest color you've had, so if you have brown hair and always have, don't use this product in attempts to go blonde." in 2 reviews
- "It really does work and is a lot less damaging then other hair color removers I've tried." in 1 review
- "I wanted to remove a box black from my dark brown hair and ended up with orange leopard spots all over!" in 1 review
update: it lifted the color out of my hair just enough but definitely not as much as it may on others who have used this product. black can be a pain to try and get rid of, granted. keeping it at 3 stars tho, mainly for the fact that it will lift the color out. but alas, didnt work the best for me. i wish better luck for those who choose to try this that it works for their needs.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos