BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #10 in Hair Color Removers & Faders

Remove unwanted permanent hair color. Colorist secret hair color remover. Salon inspired.

Correct color mistakes with ease! This product removes artificial at-home or salon haircolor from your hair, leaving it ready for a new application. Haircolor Remover does not restore hair to its original, natural shade, but instead prepares it for re-coloring so that you can color your hair with any shade you like.

Our formulas are modified from time to time, so this ingredient listing may not exactly reflect the ingredients in the product you purchase and use. Always read the ingredient list on the product label before use.

Note: Below Is The Most Comprehensive Ingredient List For This Product, But Please Note That Ingredients Vary By Shade. Please Check The Box At The Store For An Ingredient List At The Shade Level.

Haircolor Remover Powder:

• I recently died my hair a medium chestnut brown. Will thi...2 Answers
  • How would you compare this to color oops? Will it remove ...1 Answers
  • Does this fully remove all traces of hair dye? Has anyone...3 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Colorist Secrets™ Haircolor Remover
  • "I've used this several times while coring my hair after highlights back to my natural dark brown when it came out black." in 2 reviews
  • "When you use this product you should make sure you have your next hair dye ready to go." in 2 reviews
  • "Also, it will only bring you back to the lightest color you've had, so if you have brown hair and always have, don't use this product in attempts to go blonde." in 2 reviews
  • "It really does work and is a lot less damaging then other hair color removers I've tried." in 1 review
  • "I wanted to remove a box black from my dark brown hair and ended up with orange leopard spots all over!" in 1 review
stephanie s.
Brantford
Its not abything special its just bleach for a higher price and not worth it you get a small bottle which means you have to buy 2 boxes at roughly 12 bucks each if you have thick shoulder length hair...it left me with leopard spots not a great product
Julia R.
Fort St John, BC
Waste of money and time do not recommend i tried using this to remove some of the remaining manic panic in my hair and this did nothing
Patricia B.
montreal
I would not recommend this. It looks like a color corrector but it is basicly a very bad quality bleach. Don't waist your money
Breanna S.
Pace, FL
This is not a color remover! Let me repeat: THIS IS NOT A COLOR REMOVER! IT IS A BLEACH! I wanted to remove a box black from my dark brown hair and ended up with orange leopard spots all over! If you want to take a color out of your hair without horrible side effects, I recommend ColorOops!. The only reason I used this product was because the store I went to was out of ColorOops! Awful product.
I would NOT use this! It smells like rotten eggs and your hair will stink for weeks!
Amber R.
It is basically a bleach to me. I wanted a hair colour remover. My poor hair. I like colour oops better. Not a great experience with this product.
Dessiree J.
Neenah, WI
Doesn't work as well as they say! I tried getting my natural color back but nothing happened. I could have done something wrong but all it did was lighten my hair.
Saleema A.
Very damaging to the hair as you'd expect since it strips the color right from the hair.
Duvanny B.
Ive used this product and it didn't do any effect on my hair, the smell is very strong and it was disapointing
Crystal C.
putting the stars in the middle due to the fact i havent used it just yet. will be this weekend to lighten the black out of the midlength-ends of my hair to switch to a red shade. will be my first time using a color remover, hope it works. will update my review then.

update: it lifted the color out of my hair just enough but definitely not as much as it may on others who have used this product. black can be a pain to try and get rid of, granted. keeping it at 3 stars tho, mainly for the fact that it will lift the color out. but alas, didnt work the best for me. i wish better luck for those who choose to try this that it works for their needs.
Amanda B.
Is it safe to bleach your hair shortly after using this color remover? My hair didn’t go as blonde as I had hoped so I put blue in. Now it faded to a murky greenish tint so I used this color remover. I want to go totally blonde (ombré, not near the roots) but I don’t want to fry my hair.
Carolina C.
Does this fully remove all traces of hair dye? Has anyone tried this?
savannah W.
Donora, PA
Can I bleach my hair the same day after using this product
Kandice C.
Carlisle
I recently died my hair a medium chestnut brown. Will this bring it out without frying it.
Can I relax my hair after I use this?