Carolina C.

Does this fully remove all traces of hair dye? Has anyone tried this?

Betsy F.
Betsy F.
1 year, 6 months ago
My hair was platinum blonde, blue for a year and is back to platinum after using this. There is a little blue left, but I didn't have enough product to cover all of my hair which is past my shoulders and thick. Everything that the product touched has the blue removed though.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
2 years, 5 months ago
It doesn't fully remove color, it leaves spots. And if you're around a brown color and your has is naturally a brownish color, don't waste your time or money. You should get a more professional brand! I've used this on one of my friends before and it came out bad. And we had to color it two more times for it to look okay.