sherry S.
I love this stuff! It turns my hair a beautiful strawberry color. (Darker strawberry blonde) at first I was concerned but I keoy the color for a while it came out pretty nice once dry. Later I used red and my hair was more like Ariel's hair but that's what I was going for =D I highly recommend this product. Use it wisely and with common sense. It goes strip use at least 2 boxes if your hair is longer then your shoulders and use it correctly. Or you WILL get spots. If you're too worried, pay out the a$$ for a salon.

Personally great product for what it does. When it removes a really dark color, it will leave an odd color. You'll need to redye to another shade.