L'Oréal Paris Colorist Secrets™ Brass Banisher™ uploaded by Kaylee H.L'Oréal Paris Colorist Secrets™ Brass Banisher™ uploaded by Kayla M.L'Oréal Paris Colorist Secrets™ Brass Banisher™ uploaded by Mandy R.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Reduce brassy tones and unwanted warmth. Ammonia free. Works in 5 minutes.

Brass Banisher™ reduces brassy tones and unwanted warmth for cooler, more beautiful, balanced color. Instantly tone down brassy yellow, gold, red, and orange tones in your hair. This salon-inspired treatment works in just 5 minutes and leaves hair looking natural and full of luminous shine.

Our formulas are modified from time to time, so this ingredient listing may not exactly reflect the ingredients in the product you purchase and use. Always read the ingredient list on the product label before use.

Note:

Below Is The Most Comprehensive Ingredient List For This Product, But Please Note That Ingredients Vary By Shade. Please Check The Box At The Store For An Ingredient List At The Shade Level.

Anti-brass Gloss Ingredients:

• Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate
  • Phosphoric Acid

Brenda S.
Prince Rupert , BC
This actually worked. I was so happy. I just had my hair lightened at the salon and asked for a toner but the stylist said I didn't need it. I came home and noticed my hair was very brassy looking. So I bought this product the next day and I was so happy that it toned down the brassy colour.
Mandy R.
Kincardine, Ontario
I recently bleached my hair to go from red to blond. After removing the red from my hair using a bleaching kit and putting a blond colour in my hair, it was still brassy with orange tones in it. I used this product to get rid of the orange tones in my hair and ten minutes later they were gone! I was skeptical about it working in only ten minutes, but it worked really well. I would purchase this product again!
SOPHIE S.
jacksonville fl
This Kind of worked but definitely not the results I was looking for. Instead of banishing the brassiness of my terrible DIY dye job it dulled down the non-brassy bits. In a way this made the Orange tinge a little less noticeable in comparison to the rest of my hair but overall the initial brassy remained unchanged
Lauren I.
Honestly... I don't really see a big difference. Except I think it might've made my hair a little darker. I've read reviews on Amazon to leave this on for 45 minutes instead of 10 for it to actually work, which I did, but I still don't see a difference. Kind of disappointed honestly!
Rachael M.
Yay white hair!! Haha Amazing results and a flawless finish :) love this product well worth the money :) such a good range to choose from! IN LOVE!!!
Eslam M.
This isreally great. This is perfect.
I love this produce very much because it healthy and youthful ...

back