L'Oréal Paris Colorist Secrets™ Brass Banisher™ uploaded by Kaylee H.L'Oréal Paris Colorist Secrets™ Brass Banisher™ uploaded by Kayla M.L'Oréal Paris Colorist Secrets™ Brass Banisher™ uploaded by Mandy R.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Reduce brassy tones and unwanted warmth. Ammonia free. Works in 5 minutes.

Brass Banisher™ reduces brassy tones and unwanted warmth for cooler, more beautiful, balanced color. Instantly tone down brassy yellow, gold, red, and orange tones in your hair. This salon-inspired treatment works in just 5 minutes and leaves hair looking natural and full of luminous shine.

Our formulas are modified from time to time, so this ingredient listing may not exactly reflect the ingredients in the product you purchase and use. Always read the ingredient list on the product label before use.

Note:

Below Is The Most Comprehensive Ingredient List For This Product, But Please Note That Ingredients Vary By Shade. Please Check The Box At The Store For An Ingredient List At The Shade Level.

Anti-brass Gloss Ingredients:

• Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate
  • Phosphoric Acid

Kris L.
Du Bois, PA
Not a big fan but have used this, does work.. but it definitely does not take all the brassiness out, it does tone it down a little tho.. Worked well on the top and roots but as for the rest..not so much
Heather K.
Ann Arbor, MI
This works super well! I have naturally blond hair, but I dye it lighter and this brings my roots to match the tips of my hair. I also use the rest of the brass banishing system and I love it.
Brianna B.
This was a great color and touch up for my hair. I loved the way it made my hair shine and it was so easy to use. I really loved the outcome and using this product. I would definitely recommend this!!
Lindsay R.
Redding, CA
Perfect if your stylist leaves it looking a little brassier than you wanted! Easy to use, easy application, and does the job perrrrrrfectl!
Camille M.
Not a huge fan of color treated hair but this seems to work! Make sure you completely follow the instructions, though!
Daisy G.
Los angeles, CA
My friend uses this too dye her hair blonde and she says it's okay takes a little long to dye her hair
samantha f.
St augustine, FL
I do not like box hair colors or bleaches they always tend to turn my hair orange or brassy
Morgan S.
Fredericksbrg, VA
This color is soo pretty it stays in great ! It makes blonde hair go soo much blonder
Danelle G.
Adairsville, GA
Helped a little
Brittney D.
Orillia
Not 100% sure how I feel about it. Followed the instructions, and while it did take out some red tones, it left a lot of yellow and dulled the brightness. I feel like it's a mild ash blonde colour not a toning product. I'm better off now than I was prior to using it..  but if you have bright blonde hair... I'd refrain.

back