Alyssa F.
I feel like I'm the only person this hasn't worked for...heres why.
I have naturally black brown hair and has dyed it a light brown auburn. The color faded to this gross brassy orange that i needed to get rid of. This was the first and only product i found tht claimed to do just that. So instead of re dying over my hair, i just got this. Well needless to say, it didn't benefit my hair nor did it do what it said. I do notice a slightly darker tint which i what i was looking for but...no where near what i really wanted. I give this a D because it went down a small shade and i didn't have to pay for this with my own money. i will never repurchase again...it just sucked. (waste of time)