L'Oréal Paris Colorist Secrets™ Brass Banisher™ uploaded by Kaylee H.L'Oréal Paris Colorist Secrets™ Brass Banisher™ uploaded by Kayla M.L'Oréal Paris Colorist Secrets™ Brass Banisher™ uploaded by Mandy R.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Reduce brassy tones and unwanted warmth. Ammonia free. Works in 5 minutes.

Brass Banisher™ reduces brassy tones and unwanted warmth for cooler, more beautiful, balanced color. Instantly tone down brassy yellow, gold, red, and orange tones in your hair. This salon-inspired treatment works in just 5 minutes and leaves hair looking natural and full of luminous shine.

Our formulas are modified from time to time, so this ingredient listing may not exactly reflect the ingredients in the product you purchase and use. Always read the ingredient list on the product label before use.

Note:

Below Is The Most Comprehensive Ingredient List For This Product, But Please Note That Ingredients Vary By Shade. Please Check The Box At The Store For An Ingredient List At The Shade Level.

Anti-brass Gloss Ingredients:

• Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate
  • Phosphoric Acid

Kayla M.
Plymouth
I've been to many salons after accidentally dying my hair like bright yellow and none of the salons could get the tone back down to like ashy cool tone I wanted. Now let me tell you this is the only product I've only gotten to work for me!!! Now I'm using it for the second time because I recently got highlights. I also referred my friend to this miracle a few days ago after she commented on my hair! Please don't waste your time looking around for a different product... it's right here!! And salons are waaayyyy to expensive. Highly recommend. Will use on anyone's hair, doesn't damage at all
Kaylee H.
Pierceton, IN
Due to our homes hard water, my blonde hair is doomed to this orange brassy color that I can never seem to get rid of, until I found this product. I had my doubts at first but it definitely proved it’s worth. Didn’t dry my hair out, and lightened it perfectly.
Ashley W.
Plant City, FL
(I have naturally warm, red tinted dark brown hair) I have been bleaching my hair blonde for the past few years and have kept it this way for quiet a while but if i change it and want to go back its a big hassle. (I do my hair st home) After bleaching it to a golden/yellow blonde i'll put this on later and there is a very noticeable difference. it looks dark when you put it on and darkens hair a little put it really works. just dont expect to go from yellow to super ashy in one use tho
Andrea S.
medina
After using a box color my hair turned red at the roots. I used this product and left it on for 45 minuets as I was checking my hair to see if the brass was diminishing (it wasn’t). I finally rinsed after 45 minutes and no change at all in the red or brassy tones. Very disappointed.
Megan T.
Putney, KY
I had highlights done a couple of years ago, and added some sun in to lighten my hair. After a while, my hair started turning orangish. I decided to buy this because I wanted my hair to be an ashy blonde color. I could tell a difference overall. My hair definitely was not as brassy, although the parts that were most brassy still was a tad bit orange-tinted. I used this product in my hair for 10 minutes. The conditioner made my hair smell and look amazing. Overall, I would recommend it, although it may not completely get rid of brassy tones.
Alyssa F.
I feel like I'm the only person this hasn't worked for...heres why.
I have naturally black brown hair and has dyed it a light brown auburn. The color faded to this gross brassy orange that i needed to get rid of. This was the first and only product i found tht claimed to do just that. So instead of re dying over my hair, i just got this. Well needless to say, it didn't benefit my hair nor did it do what it said. I do notice a slightly darker tint which i what i was looking for but...no where near what i really wanted. I give this a D because it went down a small shade and i didn't have to pay for this with my own money. i will never repurchase again...it just sucked. (waste of time)
Erin C.
For not being a salon product, this works very well in an emergency. I had a friend, that's a stylist, color my hair. She didn't have any toner, and my hair was extremely brassy. I made a quick trip to Walmart and got this. It worked! It toned down the orange color so well. I would always say use salon products first, but if not available, this is a great alternative.
Molly H.
Clifton , ME
It works well for the price. It did tone my hair down a little bit but it definitely did not get rid of all the yellow/red/orange tones in my hair. I recommend this to people who have lightened as much as they can with bleach to get rid of pigment because it does not work well on any shade darker than a strong yellow.
Rebecca M.
Asheville, NC
It didn't get all of the brassiness out but it did well enough that I could dye my hair purple and it looked like the sample at Sally's. If you're using this and keeping your blonde hair I would try it in conjunction with a purple shampoo.
beverly W.
Paris, TX
I recently went back blonde I had dark brown hair and decided to highlight my hair after I bleached it it was a awful looking yellow and orange I apply the brass banisher and in 10 mi it was a beautiful blonde color I would definitely turn to this before paying the price at a salon