BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Extends the Life of Professional Color Prolong the vitality of color between salon visit with nature inspired formulas. A Color Recharging Complex

Janel K.
Tucson, AZ
Affordable for a drugstore product and does the job of a department store product. Left my hair feeling so soft, silk, manageable and very clean. The scent was pleasant but I felt like it wasn't as comparable to a salon style shampoo. You could buy use Suave and still get the same after effect.
Peighton O.
This product helped me contain a strong color for a long while! And it also made my hair look very healthy even after being dyed.
Toni T.
Gadsden, AL
I love this product. Helps color from fading so quickly. Which in return helps with not having to dye your hair as often.
Valerie A.
This is a great affordable product! Leaves my dark hair rich and colorful and prevents fading! Keeps it very smooth!
Amanda P.
Bedford , TX
Love using google this stufff. I do really feel that it enhances my brunette hair. Makes my hair richer and silky.
Alejandra W.
Brunettes are the best lol... Try this product you won't regret it.. Best money spend!!!.. Go for it.. So nice
Paby F.
Tulare, CA
Brings out my true brown in my natural colored hair. This product is amazing! & smells delicious too

Amazon