L'Oréal Paris Colorist Collection Blondes White Violet Shampoo for Unisex Shampoo

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• I just bleached my hair and dyed it blonde and I was told...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Gloria B.
Anaheim, CA
For being a non high end toning shampoo it's ok. This product does not tone the hair to its potential and defiantly does not keep the brass away. I would strongly record using a toner and a developer on top of this on the usual because this will not do the trick completly
Anna M.
Culpeper, VA
I actually have light purple hair that was bleached and then dyed violet, and I use this sometimes to help keep up my color. I know it's really for bleached hair but it works okay. I would recommend it to people with bleached blonde hair, but maybe not with purple hair.
Kaley S.
Orlando, FL
After dying my hair blonde so many times and using bleach on it and destroying it I honestly feel like this product has not only made my hair color look much better but my hair doesn't look flat anymore it has volume and a bounce in it and I love the way it is making me feel.
Juliana F.
London, TX
It's just amazing. You can see the results since the first time you use. I mean, it's really hard to keep the blond with the some color so I'm always trying violet shampoos and conditioners. I was really surprised and happy when I found out this one.
Brian M.
White Plains, NY
This shampoo is amazing I loved the texture of it and the feel of it. It keeps the blonde in my hair. Usually the other shampoos strips my coulor out of my hair. So this shampoo is amazing and I'd highly recommend this shampoo to my friends and family.
Heather C.
Boise, ID
This product is great for colored hair! It keeps it from fading and gives it an extra boost when it's starting to go dull. The only concern is that it stains counters and the tub. Had to be very careful when using it to not spill, or I had to clean up the mess before it set in. Other than that, it's a great product!
Bailey S.
Sun City, CA
This left my hair feeling very dry and I didn't notice it toning my hair too much. I gave its few tries and I didn't care for it. It did smell nice though
glo r.
I have bleached hair and as you may know yuh need too keep it up.this give it a hint to make sure my hair doesn't fade and stay brilliant and luscious.
Sasha P.
Santa Ana, CA
I love this shampoo because it hard to find a great shampoo for beached damaged hair. This product helps restore my hair after each bleaching.
Bronwyn B.
Killeen, TX
I have hair that naturally turns brassy not matter the color I dye it, this shampoo has helped me keep my hair from turning that copper tone.
Julyen Matthew E.
Chula Vista, CA
I just bleached my hair and dyed it blonde and I was told to use a purple shampoo to keep my hair blonde? Is this good? Or what other recommendations do you all have?