Hair CareHair ProductsShampooL'Oréal Paris
L'Oreal Paris Color Vibrancy Intensive Protecting Shampoo

L'Oreal Paris Color Vibrancy Intensive Protecting Shampoo

Color Vibrancy Intensive Protecting Shampoo

if he is good at repairing split ends?
¿ayuda a combatir la caspa?
Do you like this shampoo for curly hair?
Start your review of L'Oreal Paris Color Vibrancy Intensive Protecting Shampoo!
Luisa S.
Bogota, CA
L'Oreal Paris Color Vibrancy Intensive Protecting Shampoo uploaded by Luisa S.
When I had red hair, and then half red and black, this product helped me a lot to maintain my tone and not lose it, because that red was achieved without bleaching my hair so it is a good product
Lydia H.
L'Oreal Paris Color Vibrancy Intensive Protecting Shampoo uploaded by Lydia H.
I always dye my hair different pastel colors. Since I’m my hair is so thin it gets greasy very quickly and I wash it every day. I was excited to try this shampoo as I thought it would help keep my hair looking vibrant. After a couple of weeks, it felt the same as what I was using before (treseme- but not a color protect shamp/cond). The shampoo and conditioner are fine they just don’t protect my color as I thought they would. I was disappointed and probably won’t buy again.
Marieli C.
Batavia, NY
L'Oreal Paris Color Vibrancy Intensive Protecting Shampoo uploaded by Marieli C.
After I washed my hair with shampoo and conditioner (both, L'Oréal vibrancy intensive, I put the mask and I let for 5 minutes in my hair, after rinse, I felt my hair very soft and shine. So afTer brushing my hair I felthim clean (I have oil hair), them I felt that my hair was more 'alive', I'm going to use more in the couple days. I loves the shampoo and mask. My hair color right know is pink but I'm blonde, so I do need hydration for my hair and color. Updated : My hair in the morning seems amazing and soft, I went to a night club yesterday after using L'Oréal products and my hair it's not oil or need to brush, I loved I receive this for free just for test. This is my opinion and I will use more for protect my color. #gotitfree
Arlyn G.
Chula Vista, CA
Purchased at: CVS
I am starting to use this shampoo and conditioner and I am very happy with the texture of my hair, it repaired my dryness after bleaching my hair, and now it has left it shiny and silky
Crystal V.
Snoqualmie, WA
I like this and the clean scent. The ex etc lingers but I like when my hair smells nice. It suds up well and makes my hair feel soft and clean. No tangles and keeps my tresses shiny. Will buy this product in the future.
Ellen Y.
Corvallis, OR
I received this complimentary of Influenster in my new voxbox and loved my first use! It smells so good and I love that the shampoo lathers so well. I have a dry scalp but my hair gets greasy fast... so far I'm on the second day and my hair still feels fresh! that's a win in my book.
Sam S.
Grand ledge, Mi
I just got this and it seems to work well with my hair. My hair feels nice as well after I get out of the shower.
zulema A.
Rockford, IL
Lo usé un tiempo y mi cabello se mantuvo saludable y con brillo. Tiene un olor muy agradable que me encanta. Sin embargo no Vi que protegía el color, de hecho veía como en el agua salia el tinte , así que por esta razón es que no le doy las 5 estrellas.
Anna B.
New york, ny
this leaves my colortreated hair so soft!! and a little goes a long way even for my long hair! it's affordable and gets the job done beautifully
Lacey B.
Edmond, OK
L'Oreal Paris Color Vibrancy Intensive Protecting Shampoo uploaded by Lacey B.
I have to say that that I am *seriously* impressed with this line! I don't usually buy drugstore haircare products, but I received this complementary to test out/review and decided to give it go. I'm absolutely blown away. I've been using it for a week now and my hair has not looked looked this good using with using my usual highend haircare in a long time!! It's crazy that the price is low and the product is good! I'm loving it. The packaging is great, though I'm pretty sure they've used similar packaging before. The scent is AMAZING - absolutely delicious. I do wish it lingered in my hair longer throughout the day... but it makes shower time smell great anyway!! I tend to have oily roots and dry ends, so a lot of the time shampoos tend to cause excess oil at my roots and crown... This did not!! Which is impressive. It also makes your hair feel thoroughly cleaned and ready for conditioning... which is always awesome! I have been recommending this product to everyone! And they love it!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
miranda B.
Montrose, MI
il y a un an
Amelia F. il y a un an
hi Miranda, this shampoo doesn’t help with hair growth. Although still a great voice for colour protecting shampoo !