Hair CareHair ProductsConditionerL'Oréal Paris
L'Oreal Paris Color Vibrancy Intensive Protecting Conditioner

L'Oreal Paris Color Vibrancy Intensive Protecting Conditioner

Color Vibrancy Intensive Protecting Conditioner

Does this product help protect hair that has been colored? I need advice! Thanks!
Does this really work! Especially for red hair that fades fast?
How has this worked for people with red hair to protect from bleeding. [product:loreal-paris-elvive-color-vibrancy-intensive-protecting-shampoo]
Start your review of L'Oreal Paris Color Vibrancy Intensive Protecting Conditioner!
Katie S.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I got to use this just yesterday and I really like it so far. Its super creamy and has a nice scent that makes my hair smell really good for a couple of days after I shower. It seemed really gentle and left my hair very soft and easy to comb. I dont think any other conditioner has helped as much with tangles as this one did! I'll jave to use it longer to find out if it actually extends the life of my hair color but so far so good!
Tiffany T.
Pilgrim, KY
L'Oreal Paris Color Vibrancy Intensive Protecting Conditioner uploaded by Tiffany T.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
Great conditioner and I love the pretty smell. The conditioner has always been one of my favorite. L'Oreal Paris Color Vibrancy Protecting Conditioner
Miranda L.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this color vibrancy intensive conditioner I use it on my color treated hair and it didn't remove my color you don't want your color to fade use this conditioner it is made for color treated hair helps resist color fade dry damaged color treated hair that's mainly what's for
Nanettee R.
This product keeps my color shiny on the daily! It instantly relaxes my fine straight hair for easy detangling in the shower and out. It is best used with soft water but you have to use less of it or you feel like it is not coming out while showering. It does not weight my hair down nor does it have wax in it.
Martha A.
Oakland, CA
L'Oreal Paris Color Vibrancy Intensive Protecting Conditioner uploaded by Martha A.
Purchased at: Target
I've been loving this conditioner! I'm loyal to my regular conditioner but this one is really good I may switch between the two brands. Pros- it smells really good, gives my hair body and movement, NATURAL looking shine, and doesnt weigh it down Cons- I still need to use a leave in after showering but that's with most every conditioner I've used :) Overall, I would definitely recommend this shampoo + conditioner if your hair isn't too dry or damaged.
Christian A.
Mims, FL
I like my conditioner thick and creamy. And this is KILLER. It works AMAZING and truly lathers each section of my hair. Leaving it soft and bouncy. And SRILL BRIGHT WITH COLOR! The pricing listed was reasonable for such great product. But I received mine free thanks to the latest vox box. Lovelovelove!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Samantha I.
Grand Rapids, MI
L'Oreal Paris Color Vibrancy Intensive Protecting Conditioner uploaded by Samantha I.
I honestly love this product. From the time I poured it into my hand it felt amazing. The smell lingers and leaves you smelling amazing. The shampoo and conditioner work in perfect harmony and leave your hair feeling smooth as can be. I love that I also got a extra conditioner treatment to use every 3 to 5 days to help with my damaged color hair. I will definitely be buying this product in the future.
Katie G.
Delray Beach, FL
I bought this on a limb because I needed something last minute thats good for colored hair and let.me.tell.you. this is my all time fave conditioner. it doesn’t look like anything special but the softness of my hair after I shower is pretty dang special to me. I even use it for “leave in” conditioner with just the tiniest drop. Also smells guuud
Elizabeth A.
Modesto, CA
I love this conditioner because it leaves hair very soft apart protects the color of your hair
Adriane N.
Aurora, CO
3,842 reviews
Purchased at: Target
Drum roll please! For a solid 4 stars for this wonderful luxury brand alternative for colored haur care maintenance. Paired with the twinning shampoo- you have a very good cost effective, highly cleansing and moisturizing combo that is much more cost effective for some than top luxury hair care labels. As a stylist I am always challenging myself to find FABULOUS products in every price point category, and this color care set by by alma mater Loreal is great!!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Brenda R.
Franklin, NC
il y a 3 ans
Niki S. il y a 3 ans
I have red dyed hair and I used to experience a ton of fading/bleeding until I tried this product. I use the matching shampoo and have had great results at resisting the color fade. Hope this help!