BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Inspired by L'Oreal's most beautiful female ambassadors, L'Oréal Paris presents the Color Riche Star Secrets collection. Each shade has been developed to embody the character and spirit of each model, using the expertise of international make-up artist...

Buy on Amazon
Jenny K.
Torrance
I bought this lipstick looking for another shade (which I did not find) but this color is so pretty. I love the feeling on my lips. I found this lipstick at CVS website so I bought a couple in this line. The price was very affordable. I would buy more.
Stefanie H.
Vineland, NJ
I tried the celebrity nude collection: J-Lo’s nude. The color is great for my skin tone. The lipstick is creamy and full coverage. It stays on well. It’s gives a nice understated yet finished look for day to day activities. I only wish it came in a different medium because I do not prefer stick lipsticks.
🖤Camryn H.
Gate city
This lipstick lasted a little bit longer than the other one they did have the same consistency but I loved the packaging on this because it seemed a lot cleaner and I would recommend this one over the other one
Gabriela B.
This lipstick is really soft and smooth, easy to apply! I bought mine at Target!! And I honestly really like it!! Doesn’t wear off easily and moisturizes your lips also! I would totally buy it again
TK H.
Lovely colors in this 3 piece travel set.  I use a lot of lipsticks.  I love the L"Oreal brand, this is my first lipstick.  Its very easy to apply,  It goes on very smoothly, feels very silky and decadent on my lips.  I will definitely purchase again.
Marria F.
This was Fantastic. I really enjoyed using this product. and I would absolutely recommend this to friends and family . I would buy this again anytime. I am a first time user I got it from Walgreens. Yes I Would buy it again and recommend this product to everyone.
Macie T.
Mountain View, HI
I actually liked this product a lot. The formula is so amazing. It’s goes on very well & is not patchy at all. It’s not a matte finish, so it looked dewy but not too shiny. I just didn’t really enjoy the color I selected for myself.
Mandy Y.
West Palm Bch, FL
All of these Colour Riche lippies are amazing!! Love the color range and how creamy they are. Great pigmentation and I mean for the price, come on they swatch better than some of the higher end brands!! Love my Colour Riche lipsticks!!
zoua p.
Fitchburg, MA
Not this color but the Jennifer's nude in particular since I couldn't find it. It's so bad, an absolute regret. I don't usually buy drugstore lipsticks as a lipstick fanatic since I do prefer luxury lipstick. But I thought it was interesting that this brand tried to correspond to these celebrity's well known lipstick shade. So I gave it a try and it was terrible. No pigment, barely made an hour wear, patchy and just not ideal for a lipstick. Only gave it a 2 star cause I kinda liked the matte black packaging. First lipstick from this brand and was definitely my last.
Grayce Y.
Weems
It’s a really good lip color. The formula is comparable to some of the Colourpop lippie sticks . Beautiful color as well. Considering the fact that is is a drugstore product the really was reasonable .
Daniela B.
The finish is matte?
Marcela R.
Who loves it?
Rachael G.
Fullerton, CA
How do you choose the right color lipstick for a natural look?
Rachael G.
Fullerton, CA
How do you choose the best color to compliment a fair skin tone?