L'oréal® Paris Color Riche Smooth and Ultra-hydrated Lip Color Enriched with Argan Oil to Condition and Soften Lips (L'Oréal® Paris Colour Riche Lip Colour - Fairest Nude 800) uploaded by Mackenzie S.

BY ILLUMINATIONS

Indulge in richness beyond compare with our most luxuriously rich color and intensely rich hydration. Colour Riche Lipcolour contains nourishing ingredients like Omega 3 and Vitamin E, plus the formula is enriched with Argan Oil to condition and soften... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Mackenzie S.
Plymouth
I was on the hunt for a good neutral nude lipstick. I have since found a handful that I've fallen in love with and this is definitely one of them. Loreal fairest nude is a very neutral beige pinkish color with no shimmer or glitter to it. It is the perfect everyday lip color, or it pairs wonderfully with a really dark smokey eye too! I am light to medium skin with neutral to warm undertones and it doesn't wash me out. It really looks amazing and compliments my skin. I am confident that regardless of your skin tone or undertones, this will look amazing on you too!

The packaging is beautiful. It is encased in an opaque gold container with a gold rim with loreal etched into it. I love that it is extremely Lightweight, and from first glance, you would never know it is a drugstore lipstick that I only paid $5 for (which is one of the best parts).

It applies wonderfully, in fact, it is probably one of the smoothest and creamy lipsticks I own. It is so creamy and has a lot of pigment. I can get the perfect coverage with just 2 swipes on each lip. I love how moisturizing it feels on the lips too. When I am wearing this lipstick I have no need for a gloss or a lip balm at all because of how moisturizing it is. The finish isn't matte and it isn't glossy either. I would categorize it as a soft sheen/satin finish. It is wonderful!

I would say the only "downfall" to this would be the length of time it wears. I find myself having to reapply on about 3 or 4 hours, unless I am eating or drinking, and in that case I have to re apply even sooner. But honestly, I really dont mind considering the price I paid for this beauty.

I will also add that this lipstick does have a smell to it. I personally think it reminds me of a vanilla smell, but if you're extremely sensitive to smells, you might be bothered by this. For me though, this it isn't an issue.

Finally, I love that it has vitamin E, omega 3 and argan oils in the ingredients. I believe these are the main reasons this lipstick is as moisturizing as it is. It really keeps my lips so soft and supple I love it! Overall, I highly recommend this product. I am going to try some more loreal lipstick shades in hopes they are as wonderful as this one is!
Sincerely, Sarah E.
Taunton, MA
This is one of my favorite lipsticks. It applies so smoothly- like silk. It’s a beautiful nude shade, with a hint of light pink. It lasts pretty long, but if you’re going out for the day, you will want to bring it with you for touch up. Would certainly recommend, though!
Stephanie O.
Edmonton
This is a beautiful lipstick. I have fair skin, blue eyes and cool undertones. This is the perfect nude for my complexion. It doesn’t wash me out like most nudes. It has soft pink undertones. The formula is creamy and moisturizing, as well as long-wearing. You have to reapply after eating, but I don’t mind that. It is affordable and of equal quality when compared to high end brands. I love this line of lipsticks and this colour in particular. I highly recommend this lipstick!
Darian R.
Honestly the smell is really difficult to get past for me - it’s a very strong “grandma” scent. But the colour is gorgeous- I always get compliments. Not particularly long lasting, but will stay for a few hours.